What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

channel nine news: dykes wants out

Sharkie73 said:
So if its true and he leaves what sort of money will it free up? there are alot of class juniors coming through we could tie up.

Well I think Parra payed for half his contract this year because they were so keen to terminate the contract, I think he was signed on $200,000 pa with two more years to go at Cronulla.

I don't mind seeing Vags get a permanent gig at 5/8 if this turns out to be true.

wittyfan

Referee
yobbo84 said:
On one of the Souths forum's someone said yesterday that Ben Walker has been linked to the Sharks... this could all make sense as Dykes is playing 5/8 and wants to play half (which he could at Souths), and Ben Walker is playing halfback and wants to play 5/8... who knows though.

Oh god, not Ben Walker. :?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
beekershark said:
A signing on the horizon in the 6 position would be a chance Captain IF the club was shopping Dykes around, thats not the case, he's walked as you know.

I think the club has been caught short yet again here.

Bingo.

I don't think the club will be that worried either.

I think Sharkie73 has nailed it. Noddy wants control and is gonna get it. He's the man really running this whole team.

Toxic gnome that he is.

steveshark

----
I'm sure part of this years salary of Dykes was subsided by Parramatta as he was initially contracted to them for 2005. Don't know where it leaves us , for his contract with other clubs as he is signed with the Sharks till the end of 2007. Does the potential non payment of $250,000 from JBL have an influence in all of this????

Sharkie73

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Bingo.

I don't think the club will be that worried either.

I think Sharkie73 has nailed it. Noddy wants control and is gonna get it. He's the man really running this whole team.

Toxic gnome that he is.

That was the first thing that came to mind when I read this thread CJS Noddy is such a dominate player, as you said CJS he runs the side when he out there. Dykes must feel stiffled.

Quint

Juniors
Is Noddy Really a cancer that people say he is,or is he too influential on the Coach whom has no Balls????

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Add to my list the growing number of players that have played with Kimmorley & been unhappy.

Melbourne
NSW
Manly/nth eagles
Dykes
Stevo
Bails
Trouble
Lomu
beetroot

Dykes

Pklease add.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
BTW people, I don't really think Moke will be 6.

I just can't bear to think of the probable alternative.

Also remember this all only happened today so it's doubtful there is a plan in place anyway.

However, history will show in recent times that no plan equals one thing.

BIRD.

Booyah

Bench
sullyfan said:
Oh god, not Ben Walker. :?

Don't dismiss that idea too quickly.

He and BK have played together before, and he is a decent Goal-kicker. It might have more merit then we're willing to give it...

Quint

Juniors
Thought So....Sadly
How good are we going if a coach believes media hype....or thrives on peoples past reputations and abilities....????

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Add to my list the growing number of players that have played with Kimmorley & been unhappy.

Melbourne
NSW
Manly/nth eagles
Dykes
Stevo
Bails
Trouble
Lomu
beetroot

Dykes

Pklease add.

Campbell and Mellor.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Booyah said:
Don't dismiss that idea too quickly.

He and BK have played together before, and he is a decent Goal-kicker. It might have more merit then we're willing to give it...

That might make Walker too smart to come within cooee of the Sharks.

Inferno

Coach
whose Beetroot BTR?

I knew he had problems with Campbell, but what problems did he have with stevo, hilder, bailey and lomu?

Latest posts