What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chants for round 2

parra pete

Referee
The only bongos were ours. We were playing them to the Manly supporters and their bus on the Eastern side on the way out. I spoke to the players after the match and they heard not only the Bongos but also some of the chants. It's funny how much easier it was to get people to join in when the team started scoring. Success breads success I guess.

Use some of those breads for toast Tony. Here is toasting you to further success in getting this up and going...

SDM

First Grade
Great effort yeserday TB, was hot as and most people wouldn't have been bothered.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Use some of those breads for toast Tony. Here is toasting you to further success in getting this up and going...
Lucky spelling has nothing to do with supporting. I will blame my iphone and big fingers although in reality I would say the hangover had something to do with it. Thanks for your and everyone elses encouragement. Special thanks to those who joined in at the club and the ground. It was incredibly hot with only banners for shade but many had a go anyway. This week had certainly built on last week which was great, however I would have been feeling quite lonely I think had we lost. I think the Swarm will have a good week everytime the team has a good week. Many just don't get what the word Supporter means yet unfortunately.

Suitman

Post Whore
Lucky spelling has nothing to do with supporting. I will blame my iphone and big fingers although in reality I would say the hangover had something to do with it. Thanks for your and everyone elses encouragement. Special thanks to those who joined in at the club and the ground. It was incredibly hot with only banners for shade but many had a go anyway. This week had certainly built on last week which was great, however I would have been feeling quite lonely I think had we lost. I think the Swarm will have a good week everytime the team has a good week. Many just don't get what the word Supporter means yet unfortunately.

So are you guys going to head for Bay 38 on Friday night?

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I will only be coming down from the Gold Coast for games at Parramatta Stadium until later in the season but others will be there.

Bay 38?
Can you pass the word around, because if they sit there, they'll have a huge contingent.

Suity

Dutchy

Immortal
Hey Tony Bongo, how about this one?

(to the tune of my garden shed)

Our Dressing Sheds............................. Are better than yours
Our dressing Sheds are better than yours
They have air con and strong door hinges
Our Dressing sheds are better than yours

Latest posts