What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2021

goldiesaintz

Juniors
I am sure that Griffin is not expecting the team to do anything spectacular tomorrow , but - as others have said - to show plenty of spirit against a strong and very experienced Rabbitohs outfit .

No injuries , but most importantly to have the team gel as a cohesive unit . Shall be most interested in how their fitness is compared to last season . Last thing I want to see are the boys looking lost and leaderless , but to show plenty of fight and the will to win - that will be worth a cold beer in itself .

All good Gareth67,

Just found this in the leftovers bin from the McGregor years.
Still got plenty left ............. so we must be in a with a chance!

blue_gel_1700.jpg

Yes, with the grandstand you have to be quick. It sells out fast. We booked it all including accomodation last November.

Long drive from Qld so sitting down and enjoying a refresher before everyone else rolls in from Sydney, those lucky bastards live just down the road.

Qld to Mudgee!
That is a LONG haul.
You’ve earned that seat in the stand.
:D

Mark D

Juniors
Lots of things to look out for today... Certainly how the spine clicks is a priority but also seeing the likes of Jack Bird getting through the game , how the older heads Vaughan and Sims shape up and interested to watch Poasa Faamusuli who comes with some big wraps from the roosters..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Interesting with Kerr playing edge forward. It is hard to imagine such an innovative move after the Mary years.

Been rumoured for a while.

Not sure with Lawrie at lock.
Wingers I was 90% expecting
Bench props with Ellis and Alvaro....mmmm
With Clune as the 14, it is assumed Hunt will move to hooker at some time during the game
Fuimaono as the forwards utility

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Been rumoured for a while.

Not sure with Lawrie at lock.
Wingers I was 90% expecting
Bench props with Ellis and Alvaro....mmmm
With Clune as the 14, it is assumed Hunt will move to hooker at some time during the game
Fuimaono as the forwards utility
Lets hope there is a real standout that pushes their case in this game and changes the makeup. Having Kerr at second row definitely weakens our pack but strengthens our back row if he kills it. I honestly would prefer we still persist with Ford or Fuimaono. Ford has dropped down the pecking order for me no doubt after the trials but hopefully he has a real dig in this game and puts his name back up there. Hopefully Clune plays 9. I don't want to go messing with Hunt too much, and who knows Clune might be able to fill in to start the season until Macca gets fit and even add a bit of spark late in games. If Macca gets injured which is a very high risk we are stuffed for backups.

Dragsters

First Grade
Have to say, a little concerned with the Kerr at back row and Lawrie at lock selections.

Let's hope it comes off.

In fact, good luck to all selected and welcome to the newbies.

BTW, Love the new jersey with the BIG Red V!