What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2023 vs Souths

Como Connection

First Grade
I am a lifetime supporter of the Dragons 40 yrs actual member in the red V. After all the distasteful things that have happened since the infamous BBQ gate including criminal offences I have decided not to renew my membership this season. It hurts me very much to do this but nobody wants to upset the bad Applecart. The Board should hang their heads in shame for their continual inaction in regards to our discipline culture recruitment and retention.
Don't do that J40, just stay with the Red V membership after all those years, my uncle who was a Bears supporter took me 11yo to the 1960 WF when we defeated Easts.
CC

Rod Coil

Juniors
I wish I knew what actually happened in 2018? We hit that post Bennett peak and then the Mary bubble burst.

Our Capt Widdop leaves, our next Capt Frizzell leaves.

Something must have happened, something smells for sure it certainly all went arse up
McFlop didn’t have the team “he wanted” & had no idea what to do. The Board than had no idea what to do with McFlop. They sent him to the US with their fingers crossed & no other plan. Fast forward 5 years & still no plan.

jodragon40

Juniors
I wish I knew what actually happened in 2018? We hit that post Bennett peak and then the Mary bubble burst.

Our Capt Widdop leaves, our next Capt Frizzell leaves.

Something must have happened, something smells for sure it certainly all went arse up
I have always found that it starts at the top, the boardroom in this instance, and whatever they were trying to change or sell well it appears as the underlings didn't and haven’t bought into it hence our present situation.