What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2023 vs Souths

Dragon David

First Grade
I have to say Lomax is a very average player… in the 4 seasons I have watched him he has not once been man of the match… very average today and last week. He is all hype and no substance. Suli at least makes inroads
I agree wholeheartedly with you twinkletoes. We say give him early ball but he still isn't able to make breaks to get the winger flying down field. We need someone who can do this - but no-one will come.

dragonreddy

Juniors
I have to say Lomax is a very average player… in the 4 seasons I have watched him he has not once been man of the match… very average today and last week. He is all hype and no substance. Suli at least makes inroads
Looks to be playing on past reputation ,he got accolades as a young gun ,but is yet to realise it doesn't just happen like that every year.
He is in dire need of some decent coaching to get his game back to his better form ,but that is a pipedream with the coaching staff we have.

dragonreddy

Juniors
According to the Dragons site our effective tackle percentage was 90.88, compared to Souths 79.88 and that we missed 10 tackles, compared to their 34.
Surely they have these numbers in the wrong columns?
Problem is South probably score points on every one of our misses on the other hand we obviously didnt.

Memo to our stats men effective tackles are only effective when they stop the other side scoring.
Maybe Mary is doing the stats.

possm

Coach
For 2023 we were always going to struggle unless we picked up a few good forwards in the off-season. Our backs have no chance with the likes of Woods, Fui and col holding the middle.

It's no good signing a few players 'with potential'. We are too far gone and will only climb out of this if we signed a few proven forwards; starting with David Fifita.

Latest posts