What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chase Stanley to miss 10 weeks.

petetheileet

First Grade
Only just heard about this guys,

cant believe you hadnt thought of me laughing at you sooner, one of you should have pmed me!!!

actually feel bad for chase. Never got a good run at saints was only ever there to fill in the blanks. how many blokes these days have played 30 nrl games and played for their country by their 19th birthday. we never gave him a chance

I just hope he doesn't fulfill his potential with you guys

Hurstville boy played in the 2nd row with a good mate of mine when they won the SG Ball! hope we get him back one day!!!

Only just heard about this guys,

cant believe you hadnt thought of me laughing at you sooner, one of you should have pmed me!!!

actually feel bad for chase. Never got a good run at saints was only ever there to fill in the blanks. how many blokes these days have played 30 nrl games and played for their country by their 19th birthday. we never gave him a chance

I just hope he doesn't fulfill his potential with you guys

Hurstville boy played in the 2nd row with a good mate of mine when they won the SG Ball! hope we get him back one day!!!

He will fulfill his potential...ten fold.

Bellamy will work his magic and have him ready.

Pete...you need to troll the Storm boards earlier than this...off ya game mate ??..

petetheileet

First Grade
I know mate, havn't seen ur boys play in a while to get me fired up!

dont worry by round 1 ill be in full flight!