What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chase Stanley to the Bulldogs

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well in my day, breeding did not necessarily take place in a kennel. It was not all that uncommon to find a bitch on heat wandering the streets with a pack of suitors in tow. Perhaps this is the breeding program they refer to?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5

sethman75

Juniors
The only reason why people blame Prior for being garbage is his poor ball carry.
He works hard but when opposition players target the ball when they tackle him you know they see him as a weak link.....and he has been for several years.

If we are serious about making the top 8 next season, he has to go.

Maybe Doggies are dumb enough to take him as well as Chase

TheRev

First Grade
The only reason why people blame Prior for being garbage is his poor ball carry.
Naw its also that he has no aggression in his carries, which I expect from a 2nd Rower (where he was selected for so long).

However at Prop, I dont mind him.. he just batters it up tirelessly, and thats useful, however.. Id still put Creagh & Stockwell ahead of him as starting props, and still hoping we get another signing next year too, plus not sure what we will do with JDB who is really looking good + the new signings.

Basically Prior is a solid player but it doesnt kill me if he goes and we can sign someone with more grunt, but if we keep him thats ok too.. either or.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Did you know we have recruited players for next season,Mata utai and Farrell are centres,Beale has played centres.What do people want ,to keepdeadwood or freshen a struggling squad.
And it looks like Prior will be staying.
God I hope so mate.

maaa'te

...everytime you post those one worders (like Mongrel is a great example) ...and then my eyes scroll down to that avatar in your signiture, I mean... that guy "raising his Spirits" in his concrete speedos surrounded by a couple of bulls....

well, it's just hard to take seriously ! lol : )

who is that guy?

BennyV

Referee
BFD, watch 300, it will make sense!

Chase leaving isn't a huge loss, as mentioned we have plenty of depth (sidenote, looking forward to seeing Mata'utia in action, got a good feeling about him for some reason)...but I'd be pretty filthy if Kyle goes...the club has stuck by him through several years of rehab and injury,to leave at this stage would be shocking from him!

I'm excited to see him in full flight, but definitely needs game time in Cutters first...

blacksafake

First Grade
I hope Prior stays,but Price must play him at prop,good motor,good defence,some ball skills & is IMO a better as well as cheaper option than Hunt.

ggould

Juniors
Just a question does anybody really think Chase Stanley can help win you a comp??? If Kyle wants to go with that's okay as well. I think the dogs are okay in the halves he can play NSW CUP with Chase

saints4me

Juniors
I remember watching the last game against the Warriors and the commentator (Ray Warren??) said something about the four players leaving would lead the team out onto the field.
Chase was one of that four.