What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaser team target group sex scandal

Chook Norris

First Grade
Wed May 27 2009

By Emily O'Keefe, ninemsn

The Chaser boys are set to spark fresh controversy tonight with a line-up of skits taking aim at the Cronulla Sharks group sex scandal.
In the much-anticipated return of the ABC series, the comedians poke fun at the sexual indiscretions of Australia's football players.
Chaser team member and the show's executive producer Julian Morrow is seen enraging footy fans at a Cronulla Sharks match by making an announcement over the stadium's PA system.
"Could any Sharks players involved in the New Zealand sex scandal please head to the box," Morrow is heard to say.
The stunt, which refers to the Christchurch incident in which Matthew Johns and other Sharks players had sex with a 19-year-old girl, is followed up with a skit making fun of The Footy Show.
In the skit, footage of the Chaser boys masturbating has been superimposed behind the Footy show desk alongside host Paul "Fatty" Vautin and other panellists.
According to an insider at the show's taping, the controversial skit, "got the biggest howls of the night".
The episode also features a raunchy "sex romp" skit with Nine Network talk show host Kerry Anne Kennerley.
In reference to the famous "Fergie" incident involving Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Morrow is snapped by a paparazzo sucking Kennerley's toes.
Internet sensation Clare Werbeloff of "chk-chk, boom" fame is also likely to held up to the Chaser's brand of scrutiny given ninemsn was asked to provide the production team with footage of her Kings Cross interview.
The new Chaser series, believed to be the comedy team's last, will feature more overseas content than previous seasons.
Tonight's show will air a skit of the Chaser boys flying a blimp into protected airspace above the Vatican.
The team were detained and questioned by Italian police over the incident and are still waiting to find out if any charges will be laid against them.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/818524/chaser-team-target-group-sex-scandal/?rss=yes

Last edited:

tigr3

Juniors
The chaser are hilarious. I saw their stage show last year... funniest live performance I have ever seen. The best thing about them is that everything is fair game and they dont discriminate, so you can't blame them for targeting footy.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Much worse things are said by the blokes on the hill who are halfway through their 10th beer.

I know.

But for the moral crusaders like the ABC, they seem to be able to get away with anything, I find them very hypocritical.

Once Dead

Bench
Call it satire or whatever.....the fact that they get away with the crap they do is lame. Making jokes about abusing young boys, breast cancer awareness campaigns by the KKK, etc......waste of tv time.

adamkungl

Immortal
Call it satire or whatever.....the fact that they get away with the crap they do is lame. Making jokes about abusing young boys, breast cancer awareness campaigns by the KKK, etc......waste of tv time.

They can joke about whatever they want....most of the time it's pretty funny. Might upset some of the moral cruscaders on here though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pity they aren't funny anymore...although I had a chuckle at the little boys blimp...

Latest posts