What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaser team target group sex scandal

Once Dead

Bench
They can joke about whatever they want....most of the time it's pretty funny. Might upset some of the moral cruscaders on here though.

So jokes made about anything involving them and their private life is fair game too?......e.g. deceased family members, girlfriends or wives with cancer, etc? If they're cool with that then I'm cool with their jokes.

Angry_eel

First Grade
its weird how suddenly they become unfunny cause they make fun of some incidents in our game. They are funny as whether they do a skit on the events 7 years ago or not.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Best show on TV by miles!

It's a welcome refresher from the television monopoly that lame reality shows and boring cop/lawyer/medical dramas have

.... the people that don't "get it" must be prudes with no sense of humour or just get too easily offended.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They don't think they're above anyone and I've never known them not to be open to criticism.

Anyone who takes them seriously is a victim of their humour IMO and needs to lighten up.

Flapper

First Grade
They're really funny guys when they remember their satirical roots and stop this prank pulling sh*t.

Not that I saw the show, but I probably would've laughed at the Cronulla sh*t, I laughed at the Bulldogs sh*t they pulled. The Chaser boys target everyone, so I have no reason to be up in arms.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Awww. Have a look at all the pussies in his here.

Tease our precious game & all of a sudden they aren't funny anymore.

Softcocks Unite !

BWNB

First Grade
Wasnt even good, half the stuff on the show wasnt said at the game, the security were on him before they got it all out.

Red Bear

Referee
user1863_1156920861.jpg

Now that was a funny skit

recorded the ep cos i was at work, hopefully is decent

The chaser are hilarious. I saw their stage show last year... funniest live performance I have ever seen. The best thing about them is that everything is fair game and they dont discriminate, so you can't blame them for targeting footy.

Their stage show was hilarious. I especially loved Chas's presentation about his adventures on Adult Friendfinder. :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
It's not vintage Chaser but I think they'll ease back into it. A year off was too long IMO.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: o yes it was.

I can now see why they want to make this year the last year of the chaser.
Ah I see, they make fun of another club = :thumb

Make fun of your club = :cry:

Seriously, get a grip.

BWNB

First Grade
Ah I see, they make fun of another club = :thumb

Make fun of your club = :cry:

Seriously, get a grip.

Well they were painting our club in a bad light pal.
Think of it this way, our club is on the brink, news reporters are reporting front page 'stories' that didnt actually happen then these guys go and do the whole footy show thing in Sharks jerseys, then they go to the Sharks club with a 'delivery' and then they jump in the ground announcers box. If you were at the game you would have known that they wernt over the PA for that long, Go back and look at the episode again, when they put in the last bit they are just showing pictures of the ground.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Well they were painting our club in a bad light pal.
Think of it this way, our club is on the brink, news reporters are reporting front page 'stories' that didnt actually happen then these guys go and do the whole footy show thing in Sharks jerseys, then they go to the Sharks club with a 'delivery' and then they jump in the ground announcers box. If you were at the game you would have known that they wernt over the PA for that long, Go back and look at the episode again, when they put in the last bit they are just showing pictures of the ground.
They were painting your club in a bad light?

:lol: They were satirising what became a very deep moral debate, and so they should. They are there to take the piss out of everything, hence the title of their show. THEY have done nothing "to" your club that it hasn't already put itself through. It obviously struck a chord with plenty of people inside the ground because there was a lot of footage of people laughing (both teams supporters). Lighten up... they did it to the 'Dogs too and you don't see me hating them for it.

Lighten up is the message, that's what the Chaser's are attempting to do ffs.

Latest posts