What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chasers handing out fake weapons

Rexxy

Coach
what is it about balaclavas that fire up people's imaginations? TISM would be nothing without them.

A few years Gracies at Miranda were clearing some out for 50 cents each and my brother and I got a couple. I gave mine a wash, and somehow, the wind blew the balaclava over the back fence. "no biggie", I thought coz I had a couple spare.

A couple of days later a really serious looking neighbour turned up at the front door, going around warning everyone about about "rapists" in the area. They'd even found "footprints" nearby that were "evidence". had to elave the room i was laughing so hard.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Green machine, I'm sure you're an honest and hard working young fella. Relax and enjoy the light show.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The photo of the confiscated items includes identity tags with clear wording 'banned'. How does anyone fail to see the joke?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
innsaneink said:
Wow, this still going?

Some egos getting a major inflate here... tools.

Its a goodun. I can't wait to see if he pleads not guilty. If so it will probably be heard at Sutherland Local Court so I might be tempted to have a look. It will be interesting to see how many 'outraged' bulldogs supporters the prosecution produce.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its called discussion Innsane.
gunnamatta bay said:
It will be interesting to see how many 'outraged' bulldogs supporters the prosecution produce.
Indeed. If they can drag one in, that'd be an achievement in itself.
The defence should just show the segment from the Chaser.
Any idea when the hearing is scheduled?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Willow said:
Its called discussion Innsane.
Indeed. If they can drag one in, that'd be an achievement in itself.
The defence should just show the segment from the Chaser.
Any idea when the hearing is scheduled?

Well it seems the police took his 'particulars' and allowed him to leave so I'd say they will summon him with a court attendence notice so it all depends how diligent the informant officer is. He will probably seek advice from the prosecution branch who may even advise him to beef it up. (not sure with what though) My guess is he will have to appear within a month to six weeks after the event at which point the police will be ordered to serve him with a brief of their evidence which will have to include all statements taken from the 'outraged' witnesses. It will be adjourned and may not even get a hearing for a not guilty plea till the new year. Should be very entertaining though.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
nqboy said:
Whenever it is, it'd make a good sequel on The Chaser.
Shame these things are not televised like overseas a la OJ.

The 'outraged' witnesses are crucial to the prosecution case. Gone are the days when police could be 'offended' by naughty words and actions. Many a grizzled old walloper rues the passing of the days when a police officer could 'verbal' his victims and the courts took his word as gospel.

cainen

Juniors
Although they mightn't have made any direct rape jokes in the skit they put one on in the show for good measure. They said Chas has nothing to worry about with the charges because they got the lawyer who got the Bulldogs off the rape allegations :lol:

Master Vippo

Juniors
By the way, i think that was a top article about this topic Willow. I agree with ur opinion (which i think is that everyone is overreacting).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers vippo, the F7s provides that opportunity eh? :thumn
IMO, its good to have an area where opinions are given some elbow room without people trying to shut the discussion down.

Latest posts