What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

Cujo

Juniors
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
Well connected, great hit. If GB players want to act like petulant little c-words in front of someone of Mason's size, what do they expect?

More biff!

Aye, since he lost that feckin ridiculous hairstyle he needed something else to scare people with. Seriously though he's got enough as a footballer to not have to resort to that kind of thing. He let the biff mist seriously ruin his footy against GB.

WJ said:
I can understand your bitterness.

Fielden single handedly tore you to shreds in the WCC this year.

thats the exact reason why I rate Fielden so high, he tore our pack to shreads in that game.

hutch

First Grade
Sam_the_man said:
O'Donnell had is butt handed to him by Kidwell in last years final.

Hypocrite is a good word to sum up Mason after everything he had to say about Kidwell.

pfft, odonnell gave it to kidwell last year.

and mason is a legend for ripping into the poms. he lifted the team.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
hutch said:

I take it you mean he lifted the GB team. Hope he plays again in tri-nations cos then Aus are down to 12 even if he's on the field

What a dimwhit Mason is :lol:

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
C.P said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Your bench players made more metres and more tackles than "80 minute man" Fielden for the 2nd week in a row

Your right...our 4 man bench did make more metres than Stuart Fielden on his own...of course they did u dummy....in fact like all the GB team they made hunderds of metres against a porous and battered Australian line. Erm...good point mate...thanks for the support.

Fielden played on like a real man does. Mason faints and goes missing whether he gets hit or not. You all seem very proud of to be associated with the most stupid player ever to put on an international jersey. Who's playin for you in 2 weeks...Forest Gump? Run Willie run..........:lol:

>zuzu<

Juniors
Cujo said:
You deaf? :crazy:

I repeat:

Cut through your pitiful defence like a knife through butter not long after.
Do you need to be deaf to read a forum?

Jeez you must be a pom..

>zuzu<

Juniors
Lets all face facts here ladies and gents.

If Fielden got the same hit onto Mason and decked him, these poms would call Mason the biggest cat in the world. It happend the otehr way round, and thats the way it goes.

Fielden is now the property of one william mason for the next 2 weeks.

skeepe

Immortal
God there are some f**kwits here. How anyone can defend Willie Mason after what he did has got me stumped. Not content with landing a punch that Fielden could not have expected (a cat-punch in other words), he then tries to decapitate Sean Long. Mason should have been sent off for the Long incident, no questions asked.

Think differently? Well then imagine the roles are reversed, and Adrian Morley firstly illegally knocks Australia's key forward over with a punch, and then elbows Darren Lockyer in the eye late after he's kicked it. Thought you might see it differently. But then again I'm not surprised that it's the usual suspects who have piped up and shown how f**king ignorant and dumb they are.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sent off for a incident that was deemed fine by the judiciary? Nothing wrong with that hit whatsoever!

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
Lets all face facts here ladies and gents.

If Fielden got the same hit onto Mason and decked him, these poms would call Mason the biggest cat in the world. It happend the otehr way round, and thats the way it goes.

Fielden is now the property of one william mason for the next 2 weeks.

IF dumbboy plays...and IF he is selected then thats just fine cos Mason is GB's bitch...After Hock thumped him at the goaline he shat his pants for the entire match and was a liability

Please let him play...for the sake of GB..please:lol:

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Sent off for a incident that was deemed fine by the judiciary? Nothing wrong with that hit whatsoever!

Lockyno1 why are you still posting nonsense after your 50+ point aus win prediction on Saturday?

Have you no shame?

lockyno1

Post Whore
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Lockyno1 why are you still posting nonsense after your 50+ point aus win prediction on Saturday?

That prediction was before friken Lyon was named in the side!:x

mattyg

Bench
Nobody else but an idiot writes a whole sentence with each word starting in a capital letter. And you call Willie Mason 2 years old?

deluded pom?

Coach
hutch said:

FFS what would the score have been if Big Girl's Blouse Willie hadn't lifted the Aussies . I dread to think.Love your sig hutch "Kangaroos = 17 Australians playing for Australia". Who are they? Hunt? Kaufusi? Mason? Why even one of your all time greats came from Warrington . FFS you'll be recalling the Kwi for the Brisbane game next.

Latest posts