What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
manoa thompsons knees said:
Mason= Peacocks B*tch...just seen it again, its definately a right hander off Peacock that puts Mason on his a*se.

Spot on. He must have still been groggy and pissed when he went after Long. What a tonker toy!:lol:

Stranger

Coach
2)A punch creates headlines and shoulda been a sending off offence.
A punch a send off offence? We are not talking danny williams here!

If every punch was a send off offence we would lose 5-10 players a game!

Bloody whinging poms! :lol:!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As an Aussie i'll say this, Mason is a low life dog, and Fielden had know right to cop a punch on the chin, a push and shove happens all the time, Fielden probably didn't throw a punch because he felt it wasn't warrented, and like most normal people didn't think it would esculate any further.

A real low life, embarrased to be an Aussie, more embarrased at the dickheads in here for sticking up for the wanker.

Phil Goulds comments about the Fielden incident were very unprofessional and biased, and only thugs themselves would think such a thing.

"Thats Rugby League", no it isn't!!!

Wake-up you idiots

Bob8

Juniors
Thanks for writing, Ron.

It does seem it is easier to write nonsense than anything sensible, and it is worth remembering when reading messageboards. To be fair I assume most people writing much of the pro-Mason stuff do not believe it themselves, but are merely having some fun Pom baiting.

mattyg

Bench
Pom bashing?? Look at this thread...its Mason bashing. As soon as he farts on the field we have a thread dedicated to it...Didn't see any threads like this about Matt King the other week, and the people who mentioned that fight said it was good to see biff back in the game. Within minutes we have threads on Mason, and its already on the 11th page!! FFS.

I'm against cheap shots, but Mason's hits were far from cheap. The shot on Long was putting pressure on the kick, and the fact that Long is 3 foot high and was falling meant that the contact was with the head, and it wasnt even that late. As for the punch, it was obvious Fielden was mouthing off, Fielden got what he deserved..."we're gonna bash em" is what he says before the game, 80 minutes later the poms are putting in a formal complaint because Mason dropped Fielden in ONE punch. :lol:

I assume most people bashing Mason on here don't believe what they are saying, its just for the fun of Mason bashing because its so easy. Mason has MADE this tri nations series so far, nobody can doubt that.

Bob8

Juniors
I was referring to the messageboard rather than this thread.

A couple of years ago Morley was sent off after twelve seconds, and I think that was quite right. Am I to take it that you that he should have stayed and could not understand what the fuss was about?

But, Hey! Mason's a star! He showed the 5'9" Long what it is all about and dropped Fielden (once Fielden made the mistake of thinking the situation was cooling off and dropped his arms from an agressive stance).

That's what rugby league is all about, no? Do you also like WWE?

mattyg

Bench
Please don't tell me you think that punch warranted a send off?? Morley got what he deserved that game because he is a meaning of the word "thug". If you think it was woeth a send off then what about Matt King the other week?? That was much more of a cheap shot (and i don't think that was a cheap shot either) than anything Mason did tonight. If you were a ref we could deadset see 5 players sent off in one game.

I'm not into WWE actually...i hate it

deluded pom?

Coach
mattyg said:
The shot on Long was putting pressure on the kick, and the fact that Long is 3 foot high and was falling meant that the contact was with the head, and it wasnt even that late.

So you admit it WAS late then? If the boot had been on the other foot and Peacock had hit Hornby late you would have heard the whinging back in England. Aussies are world champions in a lot of things. Whinging being one of them.It must come with being a Bulldog. I remember that dirty bastard Lamb deliberately taking Ellery Hanley out in the GF with a cheap shot.

mattyg

Bench
deluded pom? said:
So you admit it WAS late then? If the boot had been on the other foot and Peacock had hit Hornby late you would have heard the whinging back in England. Aussies are world champions in a lot of things. Whinging being one of them.It must come with being a Bulldog. I remember that dirty bastard Lamb deliberately taking Ellery Hanley out in the GF with a cheap shot.

Compared to what we see in the NRL it wasn't late at all. I mean the contact was SLIGHTLY after he kicked it, but Mason couldn't pull out of it, he was pressuring the kick...duhh. It wasn't as if he could have pulled out, then it would be a different kettle of fish. Poms are the ones whinging over Mason hurting their players. How the F*** are we whinging??

Bob8

Juniors
mattyg said:
Please don't tell me you think that punch warranted a send off?? Morley got what he deserved that game because he is a meaning of the word "thug". If you think it was woeth a send off then what about Matt King the other week?? That was much more of a cheap shot (and i don't think that was a cheap shot either) than anything Mason did tonight. If you were a ref we could deadset see 5 players sent off in one game.

I'm not into WWE actually...i hate it

:lol::lol::lol:

Loonie!

mattyg

Bench
deluded pom? said:
You Aussies whine more than a Rolls Royce engine.

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Mason hurt our players...whinge whinge whinge

Mason should have been sent off...whinge whinge whinge

Your the only whingers around here.

1,000 posts ;-)

deluded pom?

Coach
What do we have to whinge about? We won :lol: :lol: :lol: Let Willie play in Brisbane. He's a crap forward and a liability. Easy metres off the dumb penalties he gives away.

mattyg

Bench
deluded pom? said:
What do we have to whinge about? We won :lol: :lol: :lol: Let Willie play in Brisbane. He's a crap forward and a liability. Easy metres off the dumb penalties he gives away.

Your players getting made to look like the frauds that they are by Willie

TrevorAllan

Juniors
Masons a coward. Aussies are cowards. Still we put you on your arses tonight

And only 25000 in Sydney cause you were playing weak opposition. boo hoo you bunch of sooks. See you in Brisbane when Fieldens knee will be right and the aussie forwards will be stamped further into the dirt.

Civonceva and Hindmarsh are the only ones who deserve their shirts, shrek etc are all talk.

Latest posts