What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

deluded pom?

Coach
Hey Bob I think you'll find the Aussies prefer whine with their meals. Come to think of it they prefer whine with everything.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Bob8 said:
Sounds like a deal, big boy.

I know that wink, you cheeky wee monkey.

Matty...Matty...what is it with u and these gay boy threads...I think Bob knows something about you.....come out of the closet Matty...you'll feel much better;-)

deluded pom?

Coach
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Matty...Matty...what is it with u and these gay boy threads...I think Bob knows something about you.....come out of the closet Matty...you'll feel much better;-)

I bet that's not the only thing he's been feeling. Nudge nudge wink wink , say NO more.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
HUDDERSFIELDUK said:
Nothing Else But A Thug And A True Idiot That Acts Like A 2 Year Old

:roll:

I'd like to see you say that to his face moron. Coming in here and baiting us :roll:

fat_mike

Juniors
lol

just watch stuey run to the left of big willie all series now, watch out for the right son watch out for the right.

shiznit

Coach
lets do a recap for all these idiot one eyed wiliie mason fans...

0,5001,5275413,00.jpg

mason_willie_eye_d.jpg

:lol: real 'bigdog'......

Danish

Referee
Sam_the_man said:
No matter what way you cut it. Mason went missing after he got hit by Kidwell. Then he went missing after mouthing off prior to the Melbourne test. Then he runs at a half back and centre, throws a cheap shot punch, then elbows a player in the head that had no way of seeing him coming.
All he is is a bully, when someone like Kidwell stands up to him he backs down. Come on Peacock or Morley stand up to Australias bully and watch him back down.

Watching mason's reaction to Morley kneeing Corey Hughes was quite funny....

He saw it, turned to shape, saw the look on Morley's face then pretty well shut up.

Mason's punch was a bottler. Him and Fielden were sizing each other up, the pommie looking right at big Willie, then out went his lights!

Regardless of what Mason has/hadn't done in the past, no-one worth their salt can deny that it was a great hit.

Pity the Aussies couldn't play league to match Willie's right cross.

Skinner

Coach
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
:roll:

I'd like to see you say that to his face moron. Coming in here and baiting us :roll:

It seems that some are actually taking the bait :lol: :lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Hillarious! The GB fans claim Aussies are whingers after participating in a thread like this? Classic comedy.

Anyone who thinks that was a cheap shot by Mason really needs to grow a pair of spuds and face reality. Fielden was squaring up, had already shoved Mason, had his arm cocked all ready to rumble and then got knocked over by one punch. Pretty soft really. Phil Gould actually got something right when he said "he got what he deserved".

If Stuie wants to act all tough and try to intimidate players, he might actually want to learn how to fight and take a punch. I'm no fan of Mason; he is a thug and a liability, but there was no cheap shot with Fielden. And anyone who thinks it was, obviously has their opinion clouded by bitterness.

There was nothing cheap about that punch, and if Willie Mason misses out on any football after the precedent set with Adrian Morley, then an injustice will have been done.

carlnz

Bench
Bring back John Fifita said:
Mason's punch was a bottler. Him and Fielden were sizing each other up, the pommie looking right at big Willie, then out went his lights!

Regardless of what Mason has/hadn't done in the past, no-one worth their salt can deny that it was a great hit.

Pity the Aussies couldn't play league to match Willie's right cross.

Would of been a great hit if Fielding was throwing them back, so it was a cheap shot!

Want to see a great hit? go watch Webcke vs Champion in 2002 Now that is a "great" hit.

Nathan B

Juniors
carlnz said:
Would of been a great hit if Fielding was throwing them back, so it was a cheap shot!

Someone's got to throw the first punch. Or do you want them to have a quick game of paper scissors rock to see who throws first?

Looks like Mason's been suspended for one match. A joke, IMO. Looks like no more fighting in Test match footy.

Nathan B

Juniors
shiznit said:
lets do a recap for all these idiot one eyed wiliie mason fans...

:lol: real 'bigdog'......

Repeat after me, shiznit...

Accidental head clash.

Once more...

Accidental head clash.

Mr Saab

Referee
carlnz said:

Want to see a great hit? go watch Webcke vs Champion in 2002 Now that is a "great" hit.

that Campion...Kevin Campion.
Webcke cant fight for a start, but he was being held when Campion hammered him.

taipan

Referee
Mason is becoming a dumbass-the sucker punch was a one off.He would have got the 1week(too lenient IMO) for the cheap shot on Long.If it had been a NRL game at least 4 weeks-raised elbow to the head.Nearly took his friggin head off.
Why he doesn't concentrate on being the damaging runner he is,rather than trying to be a boxer like his bro leaves me cold.

C.P

Juniors
carlnz said:

Fielden couldnt throw them back cos he went down like a sack of sh*t :lol: By your reckoning then as long as someone can throw one back they havent been cheap shotted :crazy: So your saying Mason would of been ok except his first punch was too good. Craziest logic ive seen in this whole thread.

I've posted this in another thread but CarlNZ you and others are so adamant it was a cheap shot, why werent you in here screaming blue murder when Matt King got up swinging at Manu Vatuvei in Game 1??? He had less of a chance to defend himself than Fielden