What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Thomo. said:
Long desreved to get smashed. a bit of size ratio there, should a penalty evreytime he gets tackled

Hitting him with the body is fine. But Mason's arm came up and the elbow connected.

Inferno

Coach
Stupid crap from Mason, shouldn't surprise anyone. So what if he was shoved first, shove back, no need to throw an unneeded punch.

O'Donell was a f**kwit as well running in jumping on Sean Long.

Sorry Roos, but the Poms got the last laugh tonight.

C.P

Juniors
Theres a few pinocchios making up there own stories here, watch the tape boys. Peacock and Mason traded a couple of punches each then fell over as they grappled then as they went to get up a GB player came in and jumped on them

Mr Saab

Referee
C.P said:
Theres a few pinocchios making up there own stories here, watch the tape boys. Peacock and Mason traded a couple of punches each then fell over as they grappled then as they went to get up a GB player came in and jumped on them

I know....it amazes me what some clowns on here watch when the game is on.
Peacock did nothing to mason..mason did nothing to peacock.

Once Dead

Bench
C.P said:
I still fail to see how on earth its a cat move??? Fielden was mouthing off like a tough guy as well, very embarrassing to be sat on your ass with one punch.
All made for an exciting start to the game but as you say it was a shame though to see how mistake riddled his game became after that but there were plenty of disappointing players

I'm not referring to the punch but the Long incident...by the way, its not embarrassing to cop a good hit and go down...the human body, especially the head has a few sweet spots...hit the button and then wooshka! No matter how tough you are, if you're not braced then you're trucked.

Once Dead

Bench
Mr Saab said:
A 100 players ran in...how is one supposed to maintain balance when people are trying to break it up.

Lol not before he actually stacked it...as I said, he didn't put him on his ass...he put himself there...

C.P

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
I'm not referring to the punch but the Long incident...by the way, its not embarrassing to cop a good hit and go down...the human body, especially the head has a few sweet spots...hit the button and then wooshka! No matter how tough you are, if you're not braced then you're trucked.

Welcome back to this thread :p

Mr Saab

Referee
Impellitteri said:
Lol not before he actually stacked it...as I said, he didn't put him on his ass...he put himself there...

Ok, peacock knocked out Mason....happy?

Lowey3

Juniors
Once Mason hit Fielden, Long came in to calm it down only for O Donnell to act like yur typicall Ocker.

Peacock then came over and it was just him and Mason going for it, Peacock decked him with a punch.

Fielden = Droped from the next match, turd in his last 2 games for us.

Once Dead

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Ok, peacock knocked out Mason....happy?

LOL I'll explain it in plain English...Peacock had nothing to do with Mason going down bar wrestling with him...understand?

Lowey3 said:
Once Mason hit Fielden, Long came in to calm it down only for O Donnell to act like yur typicall Ocker.

Peacock then came over and it was just him and Mason going for it, Peacock decked him with a punch.

Fielden = Droped from the next match, turd in his last 2 games for us.

as much as I disagree with some of the stuff you post here over the past year, you are pretty much spot on, but I doubt Fielden will get dropped.

nadera78

Juniors
Willie Mason is a bully, pure and simple. That attack on Sean Long was a f**king disgrace, he should have been arrested and done for GBH. If I did that to someone in a pub I'd get done for it, what makes a footie pitch any different?

Mason is a mediocre player and a poor human being.

wombat68

Juniors
someone had to keep the competition interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Mason hasn't got a get-out-of-jail free card from the international league board as long as he can add some biffo and interest. He'll need to go 12 rounds with half the pommies to get bums on seats for the final if tonights piiss-poor crowd was anything to go by.:shock:

Mr Saab

Referee
nadera78 said:
Willie Mason is a bully, pure and simple. That attack on Sean Long was a f**king disgrace, he should have been arrested and done for GBH. If I did that to someone in a pub I'd get done for it, what makes a footie pitch any different?

Mason is a mediocre player and a poor human being.

And what Morley did to Corey Hughes would have landed an assault charge also.
And what Morley did to Kearns in the opening tackle of the 2003 Roo tour.

It is league...tough people play league...typing crap about having him charged with GBH just makes you look like the softest of all soft c**ks

Kiwi

First Grade
I guess after tonight Mason should do a few things...

1 - If he is going to acuse someone of making a cheap shot to hide the fact he got sat on his arse, then he shouldn't go out into his next game and do what he did tonight.

2 - Maybe instead of telling us all how crap the poms are and how they're gonna smash them ect, he should spend his spare time learning how to catch a pass my f**king cat could have taken and strolled over under the posts to score off of.

Also any idiot who recons this moron should or would be the next captain of australia needs to seek help.

Rammo

Juniors
You can say what you want about Willie. Everyone always has a crack at him but he brings new people to the game and makes what used to be dull international football something worth watching.

Everyone knows that, and deep down, everyone loves it.

He's keeping league on the back pages at a time when cricket should be pushing into its stride with the Ashes coming up.

Kiwi

First Grade
Rammo said:
You can say what you want about Willie. Everyone always has a crack at him but he brings new people to the game and makes what used to be dull international football something worth watching.

Everyone knows that, and deep down, everyone loves it.

He's keeping league on the back pages at a time when cricket should be pushing into its stride with the Ashes coming up.

Willie get off the computer

nqboy

First Grade
BatiFan said:
Fielden was probably asking for it though. And full credit to Mason for the actual punch, one of the best I have seen in rugby league for a long time.
Spot on. The lights went out and he dropped like a sack of spuds. No disgrace though, most would have. I'm sure if you asked Fielden about it, he would sheepishly admit that he should have kept his guard up. After that, it was pure theatre. Sean Long came in and tried to play peacemaker, LOD played haymaker and Peacock strode in to stand up for his mates and got belted as well. Great stuff.

And well done GB for winning where it counted. I'm no Kiwi.

nadera78

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
It is league...tough people play league...

You're right, league is the toughest of all sports, and played by the touhest of men. That's why there should be no place for an animal like Mason, he's a f**king disgrace to the game and to your country.

And to think of the outcry amongst you pussies over the Kidwell incident!

Latest posts