What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:
Fielden deserved it, and he done NOTHING after it. I'm sick of these poms on here whinging. We're playing Rugby League not netball, Mason didn't even deserve to be put on report. Its a farce if he gets anything for it. I can't wait for the video on YouTube. Peacock was lucky not to go for 3rd man in to be honest.

ha,ha,ha...I can't believe you have Willie Mason plastered all over the front of the Bulldogs website. Canterburys finest eh? :lol:

by the way we're not whinging...we're gloating :lol: :lol:

anjado

Juniors
it's fine Mason spent the game running at beasts like James Roby and Sean Long. He is a massive hypocrit he runs the ball less up the middle the Kidwell. Also Peacock did knock Mason down then it was broken up it was clearly a punch. He also should of been sent off for his hit on Long which was as bad as Hopoate's.

C.P

Juniors
Same with your brain prideof your claims of Mason being 'bigger" than Peacock dont hold much water by the look of this photo

MasonPeacock.jpg

The Clan

Juniors
"The poms continue to go with high shots while Australia score tries"
Quote from Darrell Eastlake during the 1988 Lions Tour.

Oh How the times are changing

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
C.P said:
Same with your brain prideof your claims of Mason being 'bigger" than Peacock dont hold much water by the look of this photo

MasonPeacock.jpg
[/q

You're as late as a Willie Mason cheap shot. See my post on previous page loser....:lol:

MKEB...

Staff member
doglyf said:
. I love all the talk about Mason running at little guys but they only see it from one side.

Isnt that what willy said about Kidwell.

ByRd

First Grade
lol 1 game, well see what happens in the final, thats if you guys are there.

innsaneink

Referee
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
You f*cking moron. So you wanted to be down to 12 after 10 mins did you?

The Long "hit" was illegal, cheap and is what Mason is all about. What the f**k would you...or Mason know about genuine hard and fair hits.

Sean Long...good player eh??? Great try!

Straighten your slip, you skirt.

f**k me dead, this is test match footy....you soft white pillows wouldnt know hard and fair if it smacked you fair in the mouth.

Great poem ...what are you....12 years of age?

Micistm

Bench
God Aussies are such hypocrites. Mason is a pathetic bully that likes to mouth off then can't match his tough talk and takes it out on halves and fullbacks. Let's see you weasel out of this one, bonehead.

mattyg

Bench
It was great to see Mason getting the support of the crowd...He gets substituted off, and for the rest of the first half instead of sitting down he walks up and down the sideline. Massive turnaround for Willie since his 2003/early 2004 days. From getting booed whenever he touched the ball to the reception he gets now...its amazing.

C.P

Juniors
Off the wires....how f*cked is this system. Looks like he hasnt been charged for the illegal play of hitting Long high, yet he has been cited for punching Fielden, if thats the case free to play next match since Morley got off the same charge The system is :crazy:

www.bbc.co.uk
Mason faces ban for Fielden punch

GB captain Jamie Peacock (left) took exception to Mason's punch
Australia forward Willie Mason has been charged with striking Great Britain prop Stuart Fielden in Saturday's stormy Tri-Nations clash in Sydney.
Mason reacted to a push in the fourth minute by punching Fielden, leaving the Wigan prop with a broken nose.

The charge was laid after the Great Britain team formally complained about the incident after the match.

Mason will face a judicial hearing on Monday and is likely to receive a ban which could see him miss some matches.

The burly Australian was also put on report in the 11th minute for a late tackle on Sean Long, which left the scrum-half with blood streaming from a head cut.

But he escaped a second charge after officials deemed that encounter legitimate.

Great Britain coach Brian Noble refused to be drawn on whether he thought Mason should have been sent off for the Fielden incident.

"That is Test match football," he told Five Live Sport. "It was very tough in the first 20 minutes.

"The officials will look at that and it is their decision now

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Nothing wrong with it, i thought it was good to see the biff back!

....AND YOUR PRE MATCH QUOTE WAS...."THE ONLY SUPRISE WILL BE IF GB DONT CONCEDE 50 PTS!":lol: :lol: :lol:

....NICE ONE...DON'T EVEN LOG ON MATE...YET ALONE POST...HANG YOUR HEAD..GET HUMBLE AND START SHOUTING ONLY BF AUS BEAT GB IN THIS TRI-NATIONS :D

mattyg

Bench
PRIDEOFLIONS said:
WILLIE, WILLIE.....YOU'VE BEEN SO SILLY....NOW f**k OF TO THE BUSH AND BOIL YOUR BILLY :lol:

OFF

It's only because you are so keen to correct other people.

mattyg

Bench
C.P said:
Off the wires....how f*cked is this system. Looks like he hasnt been charged for the illegal play of hitting Long high, yet he has been cited for punching Fielden, if thats the case free to play next match since Morley got off the same charge The system is :crazy:

www.bbc.co.uk

Australia forward Willie Mason has been charged with striking Great Britain prop Stuart Fielden in Saturday's stormy Tri-Nations clash in Sydney.
Mason reacted to a push in the fourth minute by punching Fielden, leaving the Wigan prop with a broken nose.

The charge was laid after the Great Britain team formally complained about the incident after the match.

Mason will face a judicial hearing on Monday and is likely to receive a ban which could see him miss some matches.

The burly Australian was also put on report in the 11th minute for a late tackle on Sean Long, which left the scrum-half with blood streaming from a head cut.

But he escaped a second charge after officials deemed that encounter legitimate.

Great Britain coach Brian Noble refused to be drawn on whether he thought Mason should have been sent off for the Fielden incident.

"That is Test match football," he told Five Live Sport. "It was very tough in the first 20 minutes.

what WHINGERS!! We should have complained about Peacock being 3rd man in. GB probably already packing it at the thought of facing up to Mason again in a few weeks time.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
C.P said:

www.bbc.co.uk

I hope he does play....what a liability he is :D

avsterooster

Juniors
i cant believe you bloody wingers...
masons a thug, masons a cat

grow up you internet nerds... my god...

a bit of biff never hurt anyone, its a mans game...
fielden gave him a mouth full when mason tackled him i was at the game sitting right there and saw it and then a push n mouth full when he got up... i would of smashed him to... fielden is a cat...

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
mattyg said:
It was great to see Mason getting the support of the crowd...He gets substituted off, and for the rest of the first half instead of sitting down he walks up and down the sideline. Massive turnaround for Willie since his 2003/early 2004 days. From getting booed whenever he touched the ball to the reception he gets now...its amazing.

Only apes like you could have been cheering a fellow primate....he was standing up cos he shat his pants after he faced a real tackle and couldnt sit down...:lol:

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
avsterooster said:
i cant believe you bloody wingers...
masons a thug, masons a cat

grow up you internet nerds... my god...

a bit of biff never hurt anyone, its a mans game...
fielden gave him a mouth full when mason tackled him i was at the game sitting right there and saw it and then a push n mouth full when he got up... i would of smashed him to... fielden is a cat...

...oh I bet you really woulda smashed him big boy....what a brave internet typist you are....

God-King Dean

Immortal
The hypocricy of this post is that if it were Fielden dropping Mason, you'd be praising him & giving it to Mason.

BTW Fielden = Little b*tch.