What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

God-King Dean

Immortal
Suck shit Melbourne you News Ltd sponsered, souless, manufactured, grappling, salary cap cheating dogs - especially Cameron " I signed 3 contracts, but didn't know" Smith.

GongPanther

Referee
With Brisbane and Melbourne gone,the axis of pure evil have been decimated.

God's chosen has put Lucifer's lot away for another year.

The world is a better place...

Goddy

Juniors
With Brisbane and Melbourne gone,the axis of pure evil have been decimated.

God's chosen has put Lucifer's lot away for another year.

The world is a better place...

While the Panthers flopped around in the Bottom eight and had Petero walk out on them. I think Lucifer dealt with the teams that needed to be dealt with much sooner.

God-King Dean

Immortal
they are playing with the same cap and the same rules as everyone else this year
they ran third with a forward pack most said wouldnt be worth feeding, of 16 teams, they belted 13 of us, so for mine there are three teams fans who have right to stick a boot in, im certainly not a fan of any of those sides

Great season for them but big ups to the warriors, easily the best game ive seen them play, if they can reproduce that performance, manly will have their hands full beating them

Naww poor Storm players.

Illegally assembled

Free boats.

Brown paper bags.

3 contracts but didn't know......

GongPanther

Referee
While the Panthers flopped around in the Bottom eight and had Petero walk out on them. I think Lucifer dealt with the teams that needed to be dealt with much sooner.

Penrith are not a part of the axis of pure evil.

BTW...all children are safe as well.

NrlCoach

Juniors
feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Naww poor Storm players.

Illegally assembled

Free boats.

Brown paper bags.

3 contracts but didn't know......

Should have hit the Storm with a random drug test...just to let them know that all bases are being covered.

I don't trust that lot...never will.