What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaters never prosper

NrlCoach

Juniors
can someone post the picture of him siting in the dressing room after fulltime. it was gold :lol:

It was something like this :D

images

Noa

First Grade
Don't so sure.

According to this so called "salary cap",the likes of your lot should be on the way down with a couple of other clubs within the next few years.

If not,there'll be fans asking some very stern questions.

Not going to happen, especailly with our recruitment network.

LESStar58

Referee
f**k the naysayers. We weren't supposed to make a preliminary final. We were never supposed to win the minor premiership. Hell, some people didn't expect us to make the eight.

After last year everything the Storm achieved in 2011 is phenomenal. I am so proud of the lads. I'll be sleeping in my jersey tonight.

Clear eyes, full hearts; CAN'T LOSE!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Justice. At least this years Premiers wont have that stink of cheaters about them.

Well done Warriors and thank you.

LESStar58

Referee
they are playing with the same cap and the same rules as everyone else this year
they ran third with a forward pack most said wouldnt be worth feeding, of 16 teams, they belted 13 of us, so for mine there are three teams fans who have right to stick a boot in, im certainly not a fan of any of those sides

Great season for them but big ups to the warriors, easily the best game ive seen them play, if they can reproduce that performance, manly will have their hands full beating them

This

:clapl:

Dragon

Coach
Sorry storm supporters...nothing against you guys because you are just fans, BUT

What a sweet sweet day for all that is good and just. Cheating merkin of a club was on a mission to stick it up the other 15 clubs and its administrators... but failed!

To the warriors, that was just plain brilliant. I dont think ive ever seen a warriors team play with such composure, discipline and still back themselves when it mattered most. Take a bow and go for the throat next Sunday!

GongPanther

Referee
Just watching the end of the game on replay on Fox...this game will be remember'd for years for the courage and determination.