What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

check this unit. Has to be a first for positional play doesnt it?

Inferno

Coach
hahaha.

That said there have been wingers that are capable of playing Prop. In recent times Vatuvei and Tupou spring to mind.

Hell Wiki started off in the centres:shock:

Covell started off in the backrow for the tigers didn't he?

Random middle name. Bob?

He can play some footy. Still only 21 as well.

I think he is better suited to wing at this stage of his career. I dont think there is any doubt he will end up in the forwards though. Surprised I had never heard of him before crackign first grade having come through in my age group.

McLovin

Staff member
Never seems to be under any bombs though. Do the Tigers move him in closer when in defence??

Inferno

Coach
lol, only a prick halfback who hated his chasers would kick the ball to him.

He sometimes switches to the forward pack, but when on the wing he stays on the wing.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
NthCronullaLocal said:
Random middle name. Bob?

He can play some footy. Still only 21 as well.

I think he is better suited to wing at this stage of his career. I dont think there is any doubt he will end up in the forwards though. Surprised I had never heard of him before crackign first grade having come through in my age group.

According to wikipedia he was born in 1982, which I believe is correct.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Stats vs the Dragons.

Runs (13), Run Metres (114m), Avg per run (8.7m)

Tackle breaks 4.

Was it against us where he had double figure tackle busts?

jc155776

Coach
Monster.

Get him.

Him on one wing, Anderson on the other, Covell and Pom in the centres.

What a backline.

Would seem very similar to the Broncos of 2000...

Booyah

Bench
Michael Crockett is a beast as well. For a winger, he's got the upper body of a front rower. If he bulked his legs up a little bit more he could easily make it.

Latest posts