What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheeky red devils...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I love how they're trying to make it controversial because they weren't romantic conversationalists and because one of them had to have sex with a fat guy.

Newsflash: They're whores. They're not being paid for conversation and they're certainly not being paid for their discerning tastes in men. If they paid them and didn't abuse them, then they did nothing beyond the norm.

The only 'story' here is that men with too much money to spend had sex with hookers. I daresay every male who has ever had a great deal of money has done it.

ocko

juniors
Misanthrope said:
I love how they're trying to make it controversial because they weren't romantic conversationalists and because one of them had to have sex with a fat guy.

Newsflash: They're whores. They're not being paid for conversation and they're certainly not being paid for their discerning tastes in men. If they paid them and didn't abuse them, then they did nothing beyond the norm.

The only 'story' here is that men with too much money to spend had sex with hookers. I daresay every male who has ever had a great deal of money has done it.

yup!

HAHA whores wanting to be treated like angels. get the f**k outta here. you're being paid to do a job now suck that dick biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Latest posts