What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans backflips on the Titans

Will Cherry-Evans reputation ever recover?

• Yes, everyone will forgive and forget

Votes: 36 28.3%
  • No, he will always be a merkin

Votes: 91 71.7%

• Total voters
That's easily 2 million worth of cap though, who comes off contract next year? If Elgey fires and they get a decent 6, they could build a real good team.

oval

Juniors
Well done Manly for securing a good halfback.

Too bad Titans - your offer wasn't good enough.

As for the rest of you whinging morons - I'm sure you've never made a financial decision based on what's best for you and your family.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would argue the guy definitely deserves to be in the top tier for player payments. His statistics this year alone are matched by only Thurston as far as playmakers go. This, in a losing Manly side and with plenty of years still in him shows how important he is to their team. Trash the guy all you want about his 'moral fibre' (I still think a lot of you are getting carried away) but he is an elite playmaker and worth the big pay packet.

I disagree.

Look at Adam Reynolds for Souths, he's as good as Cherry Evans. All you Souths haters know it too even though you probably won't admit it.

Adam Reynolds is a good family man who doesn't carry on with stupid antics like Cherry Evans.
Adam isn't greedy either and wouldn't put the Souths club through what Cherry Evans has put Manly through. Adam has re signed for 500,000 a year and is happy with that.

But oh no!!! Cherry Evans has to be the highest paid player in the game and he's a very good player but not an elite player who deserves 1.2m a year and carries on like a brat until he gets his own way.

I've lost all respect for him.

Mitchell Pearce is as good as Cherry Evans too and doesn't carry on the way Cherry Evans has.

beave

Coach
There will be a 'top echelon' half on the market for next year.....

Henry bought Lui up to NQ much to the disgust of 99% of Cowbs fans.

The dipshit can have the lazy merkin back down there, he has been a waste of money since he got up there, the Tits are more than welcome to take him off our hands...... After origin...

Keffola

Juniors
I disagree.

Look at Adam Reynolds for Souths, he's as good as Cherry Evans. All you Souths haters know it too even though you probably won't admit it.

Adam Reynolds is a good family man who doesn't carry on with stupid antics like Cherry Evans.
Adam isn't greedy either and wouldn't put the Souths club through what Cherry Evans has put Manly through. Adam has re signed for 500,000 a year and is happy with that.

But oh no!!! Cherry Evans has to be the highest paid player in the game and he's a very good player but not an elite player who deserves 1.2m a year and carries on like a brat until he gets his own way.

Mitchell Pearce is as good as Cherry Evans too and doesn't carry on the way Cherry Evans has.

Lol, that last line just proves you're taking the p!ss.

Tommy Smith

Referee
How about this press conference?

A "lifetime contract" and that smug face of DCE.

What a circus. What a c$$t.

Canard

Immortal
canberra and parra have been in trouble for a while...

mind you it was interesting the roosters going through a lean phase, deliberately not spending $ so they could get $BW on the books when he was off contract

Parra played in a GF more recently than 2/3rds of the comp has.

And they look to be bloody good next year.

ellskimore

Juniors
I disagree.

I thought you were being serious. But now I see you are just trolling.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's easily 2 million worth of cap though, who comes off contract next year? If Elgey fires and they get a decent 6, they could build a real good team.

They had big money for DCE and it has come to nothing. You need more than cash. Rarely do top tier halves move clubs.

Canard

Immortal
I disagree.

Best Joke post on here in a while.

Actually laughed out loud whilst reading.