What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chloe, will you go out with me?

Raider_69

Post Whore
3 words for this entire thread thus far

GK OWNS ALL!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kudos, shame i missed out on heaping shit on these sad pathetic piles of donkey shit. One could only hope that illness/disease rots their reproductive systems so that these very tragic freaks of society are not able to reproduce
:clap:

Gene Krupa

Referee
emma said:
could ur attempted insults possibly b any lamer?

flaming is clearly not ur forte

Says the "girl" who's been slammed all over FFB all day!

Like you're really one to critsize.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
emma let the cat out of the bag earlier today. can't really say I was surprised either.

Raider_69

Post Whore
emma, chloe, ESTS
its painfully clear that you are mock members, for those who dont know, mock members as i call them are identities that are owned by other members of this forum already, some member here had nothing better to do so they decided to create mock identities to fill their days, sad really

Pixie Nipple is one, a collection of serveral people, 2 of which are mods
lebanese playa is another, MEE is the sucker that :)

its quite sad, would the 3 of you give the gig up, its tiresome and your all getting owned lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eye_Shot_The_Sheriff said:
I lost my fridge and I'm here to find it

I have no idea what you are going on about R69 :oops:

your a f**kin idiot, i already know who you are but i promised to keep my mouth shut.
f**kin tool
:roll: :roll: