What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chokers

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hot idea - learn English.

I'd respond to whatever it is you're saying, but it just reads as gibberish.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Pressure is on MLB to defend title haha now that's a beauty!
Dog speak lol
loltap.gif

hahagold

Juniors
I find it funny how your fans reacted before the GF.

I live in the area and my god I LOLed when you lost.

Timmah

Staff member
How do we know you didn't?

You could've been eating peanuts in your kitchen for all we know and one could've gone down the wrong way before you had to get a family member to administer the heimlich maneuvre...

Bulldog Force

Referee
How do we know you didn't?

You could've been eating peanuts in your kitchen for all we know and one could've gone down the wrong way before you had to get a family member to administer the heimlich maneuvre...
Timmah, mate don't waste your time and energy on these yokels. Lock this thread mate... let's keep these scum out of our teams forum.

What an epic thread! So that is what it is now eh. You lose a Grand Final and you are officially a choker. No No No. I don't think so. You want to talk chokers The Buffalo Bills are chokers. Four straight Super Bowls for 4 straight losses.

You can tell who reads the Daily Telegraph and sucks up everything that woeful excuse for a sports editor Rothfield writes when they start throwing the choker tag about. His favourite. A Cronulla supporter throwing choker comments about. That is some funny s###!

winnyason

Juniors
As a eagles fan, I don't have the greatest love for the dogs but chokers played a team that has played in 5 gfs in 8 years . Des got results a halfs pairing rated in last few in comp worldbeaters under des.
Eels are chokers the unloseable gf in 2001, then dominant in 2005 got belted in prelim. Chokers why is it blokes like tafua, buhrer, trex, wolfy and killer could not get out of that joint quick enough.
I love Neville glover's catching skill. Lol.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
No need to lock, this thread is putting the freak shows on display.

Evenflow

Bench
As an obvious Storm fan, the notion of the Dogs choking is ridiculous and that has nothing to do with who went in faves because the fact is that there was sweet FA (betting wise) between the 2 teams late in the week before kick off. The simple fact is that unluckily for the Dogs they came up against a Storm team that were red hot and statistically played one the the most flawless GF performances there's ever been. Not my opinion it's just true.

After being the Dogs bitch for many years in our early days and seeing them beating us on at will, the victory was particularly sweet (of course helped by the fact of the happenings in the last couple of years) but i welcome the renewed rivalry especially after the biting incident and i can't wait to renew acquaintances.

Timmah

Staff member
Absolutely - and stoked to learn we play you at ANZ in the regular season for the first time since 2007.

Round 18, Sunday mid July. 3pm kickoff. Bring it on!

Evenflow

Bench
Totally agree. I can fully understand why the Dogs took their home games against us to Adelaide and Mackay over the past few years given we aren't their biggest drawing away gate and clubs have to do things like that to lift the bottom line.

Though given the renewed rivalry between the 2 clubs which i think will last for at least
a fair while yet there'll be more than enough arses on seats to justify bringing the game coming back to Sydney. You can bet your last cent i'll be there as well!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Don't think we'd ever see what we saw in belmore in the states !
Belmore: They block off part of 1 street.
US Superbowl: ^ much more than just that.

Besides, I don't see anything bad with supporting our team prior to a grand final. Our team want us to see that we're coming out and supporting them. What's wrong with that?

Latest posts