What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choo Choo - All Aboard

Eelogical

Referee
Hayne train leaves from platform 1, Parramatta Station, Friday afternoon, 3pm. Bandwagon train leaves from Parramatta Park 3 hours earlier to allow for additional wagons to join the train before the final surrounding of ANZ....WAGONS HO!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
It's obvious it's another "stick it up ya QLD" thread. :lol:

Generalisations to follow.

See this is what shytes me, The hypocritical mindest. It's ok for QLD'ers to lay the slipper into sydney/nsw when they see fit, but yet they object when the reverse happens.

Whistle I see you are yet to read the NRL thread, there is enough stick it up ya NSW threads.

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

whistle1

Juniors
Who does Rabs support again?
For some reason I think it might be the Eels.

Good luck them. Awesome form and entertaining footy.
Rabs is an old waffler that past his expiry, but you can't blame an old pisshead for being happy when his team is going good.

Bandwagon is going well for the Eels. Hope to see them in the grand final.

I thought he supported Manly but I may be wrong. Wasn't he going off last night when the Eels were on fire? :D

I did apologise Johnsy....I actually posted that in the wrong thread. (insert fail pic here...hehe )

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hayne train leaves from platform 1, Parramatta Station, Friday afternoon, 3pm. Bandwagon train leaves from Parramatta Park 3 hours earlier to allow for additional wagons to join the train before the final surrounding of ANZ....WAGONS HO!!!

:lol::lol: toot toot

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I thought he supported Manly but I may be wrong. Wasn't he going off last night when the Eels were on fire? :D

I did apologise Johnsy....I actually posted that in the wrong thread. (insert fail pic here...hehe )

Rabs is a die hard Parra fan. He is probably happier then anyone that Tahu is coming bacl to Parra and the game.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Get on it

IndiaTrain.jpg

Noa

First Grade
Sure thats not the Dragons train taking them to the nearest bridge.

Loudstrat

Coach
Look at the colour of the locomotive. It's the Dogs train going to Cronulla. State Rail won't let them inside the carriages.

Latest posts