What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choose your Home Ground?

My choice is completely selfish, being a Newcastle fan, I'd
Like to see the boy’s home ground at Hensen Park which is a 5 minute
Drive from my house, instead a 3 hours to EA Stadium.

Kiwi

First Grade
Suncorp without a shadow of doubt. I know some people are "traditionalists" and go for the older stadiums. But for mine in todays times, stadiums like Suncorp leave them for dead.

Mr Saab

Referee
Suncorp easily, but if i couldnt have that i would take the SFS. Great place to watch football and it can hold 42k

Callan Pk

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Leichhardt oval. Without a shadow of a doubt. All my earliest footy memories are there. It's a terrific place.

:iwstupid: yEH CANT BEAT IT, AND IF IT ALL GETS TO much the nut house is nex door- leichardt s the best.:iwstupid: :lol:

Austin

Juniors
I love shareing between Kogarh & WIN, both top grounds to watch the footy and great family atmosophere at both as well

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I love Parramatta stadium but i would also love an upgraded Lidcome oval.

I was fortunate to play alot of league at Lidcome oval, and i must say i loved each time. The grass was lush, the dressing rooms whilst small had an air of tradition about it.

Wonderful ground to play at.

I also played at Belmore a few times, but it was sh*t in every regard possible. The grass was half dead, the dressing room showers on one occasion had knobs missing and pretty small.

McLovin

Staff member
Haven't been to either Penrith or Parra stadium but on TV they look very similar. I've always admired the Broncos for playing their home games at Suncorp and getting 30,000 every time. Must be a great atmosphere during game day.

IMO, if i could have any stadium down there at Woolooware, it'd be either Energy Australia or Suncorp. Toyota park is good but it's fuggen freezing down there on a Saturday night (pretty much all home games are played on this night). At least put in some kind of huge ass heating system!!!

Red Bear

Referee
North Sydney Oval - most picturesque ground in League. Reasonable viewing, sometimes a bit far from action but all together not abad ground at all. Got good memories of it.

Or SFS - that's a fuggen great stadium!