What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Rogers make to Test debut

f**k is this perpetual wanker back?

hussey is fine where he is, proving to be a rock. i think he needs to be there at 4 for some stability

DeeGan

Bench
Wow - Hayden's consecutive Tests streak ends, I wouldn't have thunk it but there ya' go.

All the best to Chris Rogers who for mine has got the call up more on his consistency over the past few years rather than current form. He will perform at his home ground, anyone who comes in to this great side will perform more often than not with bat or ball such is our dominance.

A brand new opening pairing, geez, it will be an adjustment period on my part not seeing Haydo or Langer walking out to bat to take the first ball. May they both score a century and get us off to the best possible start!

Vicious

Bench
I really don`t think he (Chris Rogers) is up to test level, but for the sake of the Aussies breaking the record, i hope i`m wrong ?
He`s not a very aggressive batsmen and this current Aussie side has made it`s mark by being aggressive. I too would have opted for David Hussey at 4 with his brother moving up to open.

lockyno1

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
What would he have done!!!! with a season's average of 4 :lol:

Hey t least he can bowl and unlike Michael Clarke not drop sitters at 1st slip!

Bazal

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Hey t least he can bowl and unlike Michael Clarke not drop sitters at 1st slip!

:lol:

Nah, he just drops dollies that he's camped under for about fifteen minutes

lockyno1

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Did you watch Sunshine's last 20/20 game???????? he dropped about 20 catches.

I was overseas or at the tennis, so to answer your question no I didn't watch the game. I think I have watched about 20 overs of cricket in the last 5 weeks and that was yesterday! Sunshine usually has a great set of hands. But what I really didn't understand is Michael Hussey is a natural 1st/2nd slipper yet Clarke was put there. That is where the game was lose. Dravid dropped on 11 makes 94..

lockyno1

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
You've watched 20 overs in 5 weeks but come on here and give us your insightful nonsense.

Hey I still kept up to date with the cricket whilst overseas, and I did watch more of this test (which is the one I am commenting on) rather than Sydney/Melbourne tests!

Latest posts