What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Walker

Last night he played what I thought to be one of his best games in a Roosters jumper. He was keen to be involved, he didn't make an error and he laid on the tries for Monaghan and Soliola. He actually looked good last night. What a pity that form has been a rarity rather than a constant over the last 12 months. Last night he also showed a bit of leadership with some of the younger blokes. He cops a lot of crap at times but today he deserves a wrap well done.

Franko

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Last night he played what I thought to be one of his best games in a Roosters jumper. He was keen to be involved, he didn't make an error and he laid on the tries for Monaghan and Soliola. He actually looked good last night. What a pity that form has been a rarity rather than a constant over the last 12 months. Last night he also showed a bit of leadership with some of the younger blokes. He cops a lot of crap at times but today he deserves a wrap well done.

Oh dear. Wrapping Walker are you ok?
I notice there were no replies.

Franko said:
Oh dear. Wrapping Walker are you ok?
I notice there were no replies.

Yeah he actually went well on Saturday night. Sure he cops a bagging and rightly so but he went well on Saturday night.

Ozzy

First Grade
Yeah he did well on the weekend but I'll be glad to see the back of him.

fat_mike

Juniors
if i was chris i'd be looking at trying to snare a big contract in enland. if average wingers like marc calderwood and the other nuffies they have running around on the wings can be any good them chris would slot right in and score plenty.

Chook

First Grade
I agree to a point Southern, but I took into account that 5 of the Newcastle backline have played under 10 games of first grade. Sure Walker played OK, but given the quality of the opposition he had every right too.

I'll wait till I see a similar performance against NRL opposition before I throw away the voodoo doll.

Chook.

m0j0

Bench
Here's hoping you won't get to see that this year, Chook. I'm relying on last Saturday being the last time we see him in first grade in the red, white and blue.

Chook

First Grade
m0j0 said:
Here's hoping you won't get to see that this year, Chook. I'm relying on last Saturday being the last time we see him in first grade in the red, white and blue.

I hope so Mojo I reall y do.

Chook.

Chook said:
I agree to a point Southern, but I took into account that 5 of the Newcastle backline have played under 10 games of first grade. Sure Walker played OK, but given the quality of the opposition he had every right too.

I'll wait till I see a similar performance against NRL opposition before I throw away the voodoo doll.

Chook.

I hope he goes as well. But it would have been easy for him to come in and go through the motions last week but he didn't. He actually had a go last week. Hopefully he will be gone soon too but he did deserve a bit of credit last week.

m0j0

Bench
Chook said:
I hope so Mojo I reall y do.

Chook.

I spoke too soon. Looks like he's covering for Cross for the next 5 weeks (unless he royally screws up and is dropped this week).
#-o

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
u guys r so harsh seriously
he played good
weather he was playing good opposition or not he had a good game
give the man a break

BoldShane

Juniors
Saint 60 said:
Keep him please :)

I'd reckon after THIS weekend, the Saints could use Walker haha!!!:lol:

And Trent Barrett could use some anger management training!! (the big sook!!) :lol:

BoldShane

Saint 60

Juniors
BS...lol u keep Walker -
whats 2 foot long and hangs in front of a krunt

Walkers tie :)

PS - Barrett spent the day at the dentist....lol

Latest posts