What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

mickyj

Bench
I'm a easy target and it does not surprise me some of those who are happy to vote for me on nothing. This game is more meta then anything. And some who do it the most go on about how smart they are when they sometimes get it correct.
Merry Xmas all to bad its going to be ruined by people blindly following nothing.

vote mickyj

mickyj

Bench
I am not feeling mafia might of all voted already. Either that or if they have not they do not want hammer so they can say they knew it was a bad lynch.

roc107

Juniors
Hogg, I wouldn't be calling someone sus if I were you. Claiming Santa? I know who Santa is, and it isn't you. Two santas? or straight up lying?

SeeJay

Juniors
Meh, too much talking for you micky. Got my nips tingling. While im not mafia, i will vote for you to fulfil my nipple curiosity. vote mick

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't like this lynch. I could be wrong, but it seems like it's based on absolutely nothing. It feels engineered to me. Taking a half hearted vote and spinning a lynch is mafia ploy 101

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hogg, I wouldn't be calling someone sus if I were you. Claiming Santa? I know who Santa is, and it isn't you. Two santas? or straight up lying?

Hohoho

Also strange that you say that I am lying seconds before SeeJay hammered the vote on Micky and people could look into it further.

roc107

Juniors
Investigate me someone. Then we can see who is lying here. Also, they Bazal does have a point. Change Vote: No vote

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hohoho

KTF is the grinch. The Grinch is traditionally considered to be anti Christmas.

Some may argue that the Grinch eventually saw the light and became good, but so did Darth Vader, and we all know how that turned out.

Even if he isnt mafia, it does mean that we can clear Jack from the nightmare before Christmas and Scrooge.

Win win

Crazy day.

The prob with the Darth Vader argument is that Vader was never the main character, it was never his story. He was always the antagonist/villain who provided an obstacle for the protagonist to overcome.

With Jack, Grinch, Scrooge, while the initial impression is them being villains, it's their journey the reader/viewer follows from start to finish. It's their own inner conflict they gave to overcome.

Latest posts