What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

mickyj

Bench
I had heaps when I was a kid but when I moved once they all went missing.........

Got one at a garage sale, then purposed a good one at a 2nd hand store and then got a huge box of stuff from USA for $30 + $120 postage and they had 3 more in the box with an ATAT and ATST and heaps of other stuff.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I had a truckload of the original Transformers, Star Wars, He-Man, Ninja Turtles and various others (GI Joe's had a few unfortunate accidents with the guillotine like parts of the home gym) until my parents found them boxed and packed away and decided to give away.

If I had of known back then what shit would be worth today I wouldn't have been giving them up. Even unboxed you pick up a good price as long as they're in good condition.

mickyj

Bench
yeh funny thing the ones that cost the most are the power of the force figures that came out a bit after jedi and no one was interested in them. I remember seen them at the toy shop and thinking they look rather shit and were not worth the 50c clearance price haha

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night Two Update

Santa Claus slumped into the La-Z-Boy and threw his boots up on the table, snatching up a handful of cookies with one hand and a glass of ice cold milk with the other.

After sating his hunger, he unfurled his Naughty or Nice list and began to read from it.

Naughty

Nice

12​

It is still night​

Hohoho

I can't account for this. Although the lack of an Indie makes me think this could be a false Census or a fake update. Either that or there are 2 Santa's

mickyj

Bench
I find it very interesting it list town as nice when it is clearly Christmas aligned.
Reeks of fake Census to me. Mafia trying to hide any non xmas roles like king of Halloween

mickyj

Bench
to have an evil and good santa and to give the evil one a post condition would be a strange thing to do as the good santa would out them from day one.
need a baddy to die so we can confirm who is bad

mickyj

Bench
Harry: Do you think I'm stupid?
Perry: I don't think you'd know where to put food at, if you didn't flap your mouth so much. Yes I think you're stupid.