What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Parties

Jono Russell

Bench
So any of you having one? At work or with family or friends.

last year our work had a huge party on the roof of the AMP Building in the city. We also had Paul Roos come along and give an speech.

This year we have been ranked as 4th biggest mover in regards to Profit in Australia. The company has had a massive year and our xmas party is all under wraps. All they are telling us is that it will be held on the 8th December, and it will be HUGE.

I know they spent $20'000 on the melbourne Cup party so god only knows what they will do this year.

Choppies

Coach
Tafe Xmas party is on the 9th of dec.
But I have 2 other things on that day
Bday party on the CC, Kings V Razors at Acer and then Ill go to it.

Nikki

Coach
First Xmas Party is on the 2nd. Then the 5th, 9th and 16th... So Far! The
2nd and 9th is unlimited grog.. Woo Hoo.. Only the one on the 9th is a luncheon.. Didnt do to well at last years.. lol

Dani

Immortal
Had it last monday. Anthony Callea played. I got drunk on free white wine.
Was sh*t.

Alba

Coach
we have ours on the 4th at a rugby bar .. my GOD .. i am gonna be mcsmashed i have looked forward to the xmas party since the last one!

shark_girl

Juniors
I'm having a Xmas/End of Semester party at my place for everyone I know. Its going to be huge. I told my parents I was only inviting 10 people. I think I'm going to have some explaining to do heheeh

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just found out my Chrissie Party will be on Wed 13th :) I have Thu 14th off :)

:) :) :)

Latest posts