What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chu chu the broncos express is coming !!!!

broncos09

Juniors
4 in a row gona be 5 in row against those raiders pay back :cool:

Full team full strenght no one can beat us simple as that.

The reason no one can beat us at full strenght is cus we have to many impact players that other teams dont have lockyer , hodges , hunt , izzy all can turn something from nothing and super youngsters like yaw yee

Grand Final is gona be storm v broncos , the rest are pretenders or jokes like dragons :lol:

NRL give the broncos the premiership now, 09 is over for the rest.

Thank you.

Last edited:
HAHA. nice. Most LU posters are going to lose their sh*t if we win the GF, thanks in some part, to your posts. Its going to be awesome :)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Given that by the time any team qualifies for the GF it's basically too late to get a ticket, the only choice any supporter has is to buy them early and hope.

gregstar

Referee

The reason no one can beat us at full strenght is cus we have to many impact players that other teams dont have lockyer , hodges , hunt , izzy all can turn something from nothing and super youngsters like yaw yee

Grand Final is gona be storm v broncos , the rest are pretenders or jokes like dragons :lol:

Thank you.
& this was the winning wriggler?

Canard

Immortal
Two close wins over the most out of form team in the comp (the Cowboys) and the second most out of form (the Dragons) coupled with a win over the sharks a few weeks ago, suggest that the Broncos form isn't all that its cracked up to be.

Lets face it any other top 8 side would have put 50 on the Cowboys on friday night, I mean Ashley Graham and Michael Bani wouldnt be make some teams U20's squads.

Dee

Juniors
I mean Ashley Graham and Michael Bani wouldnt be make some teams U20's squads.
That's because they're older than 20.

but seriously, lol Broncos form cant be over estimated, as you said, they've beaten teams in poor form recently. I hope they go well though...

Twigg

Juniors
4 in a row gonna be 5 in row against those raiders pay back :cool:

Full team full strength no one can beat us simple as that.

The reason no one can beat us at full strength is cause we have to many impact players that other teams dont have lockyer , hodges , hunt , izzy all can turn something from nothing and super youngsters like yaw yee

Thank you.

The choo choo express will derail with your stupid predictions. Btw who is Yaw Yee?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Its tough to say but the Broncos are certainly in with a chance in this comp due to the form of the Dragons, dogs losing Kimmorley and far from convincing form of several other teams like Titans, Storm etc. But having said that they are only one or two injury mishaps away from oblivion, same could be said of the other contenders, of course. Too early to call.

broncos70

Juniors
shut the heck up and stop talking us up man..i know its all good if we win and stuff but seriously your making a joke out of broncos fans..i want the broncos to go into every match as underdogs rather than be talked up..we're in with a chance, and so are the dragons..anyone who knows exercise science knows that if the dragons win one match from here theyll come close to winning..physically theyll be better then any other team

Knightmare

Coach
Broncos09, heard your call to 2GB yesterday arvo. From the way you were babbling on, it sounds like it was good weed.

Achillies

Juniors

Thank you.

Sorry to rain on your parade but no team that has conceded 50 points or more in a match has gone on to win the comp. The Brisbane "Speed Bump" Broncos of 09 wont be bucking that trend.

natheel

Coach
Honestly I think broncos will make it to second week but that's it IMO

But the team everyone seems to be forgetting is the titans

They will get very close sure their defence isn't GREAT but they always can score points.

Titans will enjoy being looked over as favs ATM pressure is on eels now

And broncos09 stop dribbling sh*t

Shorty

Staff member
They'll get knocked out probably first week and waste the finals spot just like they did in 2007.
Their winning streak is what an opportunist would do, it doesn't really say much.

Mr Saab

Referee
They'll get knocked out probably first week and waste the finals spot just like they did in 2007.
Their winning streak is what an opportunist would do, it doesn't really say much.

I would like to know how many other teams in HISTORY that have conceeded over 40s points four times and 50 points once and still made the finals.
Your cowboys are a sorry lot and they just continue to make up the numbers in the NRL season proper and basically have done SFA in their 15 seasons of existance.

Shorty

Staff member
Nice to see you're still following me around like a puppy, Charlie!

Latest posts