What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chu chu the broncos express is coming !!!!

Achillies

Juniors
IYour cowboys are a sorry lot and they just continue to make up the numbers in the NRL season proper and basically have done SFA in their 15 seasons of existance.

Queenslands version of the Sharks. In 30 years time they will still have done SFA.

Shorty

Staff member
^Probably more possible than impossible atm, but you'll look like a raging idiot if they actually do win one, huh?

Mr Saab

Referee
Nice to see you're still following me around like a puppy, Charlie!

Woof woof.
Unlike the Cowboys we have pride....yes they copped 4 massive hidings and the 56-0 smashing was extremely embarrasing, but they fought back and now they are there again.
Sure, i do NOT expect them to win the comp (i did last yr) this year, but i didnt expect they would be in 6th place on august 31st

Shorty

Staff member
I honestly can't fault you on that - I don't think you'll find any Cows fan that disagrees.

Canard

Immortal
Big deal, a scratchy 6 point win over the Cowboys is equivalent to a 40 point loss to any other side in the NRL.

If the Broncos had show true "grit" and "pride" they should have won by 50+ last Friday night.

Dogs Of War

Coach
TRAINWRECK.jpg

The broncos express in full flight!

shut the heck up and stop talking us up man..i know its all good if we win and stuff but seriously your making a joke out of broncos fans..i want the broncos to go into every match as underdogs rather than be talked up..we're in with a chance, and so are the dragons..anyone who knows exercise science knows that if the dragons win one match from here theyll come close to winning..physically theyll be better then any other team

Dont listen to him Broncos09! I love what you're doing. Its a refreshing change to the usual dour downplaying from the self-proclaimed "realist" broncos fans on the board. We are the Broncos, we are an arrogant team!

pantherz9103

First Grade
As someone said Broncos can't win the comp because they've conceded a 50+ at some stage of the season. Not to mention all the other hidings they've copped. Purely for that terrible form mid season they don't deserve a chance to lift the trophy and nor does Parramatta because they were awful in the first half of the year. So the Titans or Bulldogs better win as they're the only side from what I see that hasn't copped an embarassing flogging (dragons lost 41-6 to souths now don't deserve to win too). As the experts here on LU say you can't break these trends :cool: I certainly hope the Broncos don't buck it anyhow.

broncos70

Juniors
who the hell cares if you've won 20 in a row or you've won 1 from 20 and made the semi's..the teams that deserve it are the ones who step up in finals footy, not the ones who didnt get smashed by 50 points

alexc

we got 2010 easy. all those other twig teams are just making up the numbers. jamie soward has hep c from all the anal he has copped.

Latest posts