What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Churchill V Slater? Who's the best fullback ever?

Best ever fullback?

• Total voters

Tone83

Juniors
Wipe your chin, you're dribbling.

To say that Tim Moltzen is better than Clive Churchill is pretty funny. Im sure Tigers fans agree.

Im assuming that Matty Bowen, Brett Hodgson and Ben Barba - just to name three - fit into your lazy description of "small weak little gentlemen with cunning and guile". Pretty good though aren't they?

I dont recall Alfie Langer or Preston Campbell getting run over by "some Samoan kid" either.
Matt Bowen and Ben Barba are incredibly fast while churchill was probably slower than dave taylor (no exaggeration), hodgson i'll give you because he sucks and also wouldn't make it into an under 16 team today. Even when he played I always used to feel like he belonged in the early 1900s.

If churchill played today he'd have no choice but to be a halfback, he wouldn't be strong or fast enough to be a fullback which is what I mean by every fb in the nrl today is better than him.

GI is the greatest athlete in the history of the southern hemisphere

GI is certainly a limber fella. He's got stamina and can go hard all day. Another thing GI can do is get up a big one when the going gets rough. GI is the greatest shirtless athlete in the southern hemisphere. Sexy Sam can cover him up top, though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Jarryd Hayne is a better athlete then Greg Inglis,just look at the way he spanked him in the Gatorade sprint whilst wearing a magnificent Matt Shirvington like runners outfit