What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club jerseys 2008

BWNB

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
AA++ means very gay I take it, sh*t design, how original can they be :lol:

Cronulla should have this as their no 1 jumper
r138927_475320.jpg

and reverse the white and blue as an alternate jumper. One of the best designs for a RL jumper IMO.

AA++ means very good.But yea i agree with you tho, they should switch the colours and give that ago, but no they will go with the other design. The best jersey are the ones that are simple.

The Tank

Bench
TITAN1 said:
Yeah,black red and green.

Our colours are black, white, red, and teal. There is no green on our current jersey. We had green our SL shirt and our 90's shirts but not since 2000 have we worn green.

Nuke

Staff member
I came across a pic of the new Nth Qld jersey here in Perth (of all places!). I was flicking through the Rebel Sport Christmas catalogue that fell out of the newspaper, and on the 2nd last page was the NRL section. It shows some 2007 jerseys, but it also shows the 2008 Cowboys and Tigers jerseys.

I like what the Cowboys have done with it. It's still recognisable as a Nth Qld jersey, but it's new and updated. Looks good in my opinion.

page31_02.gif

CowMan

Juniors
Sooooooooo getting one as sooon as its on sale

Cowboys will be pissed they havent had there official Jersey press thing yet

DeeJ

Bench
I honestly say I prefer the cowboys kit for this year. In my opinion its one of the best jerseys in the league and the way they incorporated the bull horns and logos tastefully is very good.

But I see they want to bring back grey for the heritage season which is fine too.

Shorty

Staff member
I'm not sure about it yet,will wait until I see a few more pics to make judgment.

Charlie124

First Grade
Yee Har! i love it, cant wait to get my hands on it.

I cant tell from that picture, does anyone know if its still got a colar?

innsaneink

Referee
Charlie124 said:
Yee Har! i love it, cant wait to get my hands on it.

I cant tell from that picture, does anyone know if its still got a colar?

You cant tell????

It looks like it has a collar to me...dunno about what others think, Parras looks like it has a collar too.

More grey eh? Well done

Charlie124

First Grade
yeah i thought it looked like there was one but the pictures pretty small so i was looking for confirmation, ill just be devistated if theyve gone to those stupid looking collarless designs ala. broncos/titans/storm etc. so its kind of important to know.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's a collar but what type?
I wouldn't mind the 'half collar'.

nqboy

First Grade
Shorty said:
I'm not sure about it yet,will wait until I see a few more pics to make judgment.
Me too. Great to see more grey but those jagged yellow lines don't do it for me.

Latest posts