What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club jerseys 2008

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
stormaway08.jpg

Storm away 08. Sourced from their membership booklet. www.melbournestorm.com.au

The Tank

Bench
I wouldn't go as far as to say I like it but it's the best away shirt from the Storm that I can remember.

Knightmare

Coach
I think a yellow reverse of their home jersey would have been better. That away one is pretty wimpy looking.

LESStar58

Referee
Jst saw the new storm away jersey in the members info for next year. I like it!

Want a new Storm jersey for next year so I can have a centenary shirt. Dunno if I want home or away but!

beave

Coach
the storm one is better than the cowboys home one, both our jerseys for next year are woeful. Not happy.

Shorty

Staff member
beave said:
the storm one is better than the cowboys home one, both our jerseys for next year are woeful. Not happy.
I wouldn't say that...Storm's looks like a shirt you'd buy from Supre...no offence Stormers just the pattern is...well gay.

Canard

Immortal
Im not sure I can tell what its like from that tiny thumbnail from a sports catalouge.

Im waiting until I see some proper pictures before I make the call.

drake

First Grade
Wow, a Storm jersey that doesn't make me want to projectile vomit!

I don't mind the Saints alternate, I'm just still unsure why our players need to wear one.

Red V, all the way, every game day!

Latest posts