What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club membership - bring about change

millersnose

Post Whore
infernos post demonstrates the attractiveness of a political party who write cheques for 900 bucks

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
actually, you are spot on with that one now I think about it.

I could tell you a tale of a highrise in Tweed Heads. The only highrise allowed in the area with a 3 story walkup limit. 25 floors this baby went to. Added to that it was built on council/crown land . The mayor of the time was Tom Hogan. The dad of Peter Hogan the director of Muriels wedding. If you have seen that movie, you will know which character was based on his father.
Anyway, the building sat there for 10 years seemingly unoccupied.
Turns out the entire building was a labour/union superannuation deal.

jc155776

Coach
You talking about that ugly f**king thing sitting by its lonesome at Kingscliff i think it is???

Inferno

Coach
why dont you tell us what you know? or are you in the cone of silence?

I don't know anything, that's why I'm asking questions. I ask again, what's your reason for singling out Gillard when there are 7 other incumbents?

infernos post demonstrates the attractiveness of a political party who write cheques for 900 bucks
lol, don't want to get into that, but I think that was a stupid move from Rudd, and come next election, it will do more harm than good.

The Popper

Bench
hmm
im a leagues club member but i havnt been sent anything.
lame

Don't expect to either, Rusty. I can't recall getting anything for ages. It's only being down the club or checking the website we find out that there is actually an election on. If I recall correctly the last time I received anything was when Gow was running....but I may be wrong. I think the encumbents work on the premise that the less people know about the election being on, the less people will vote against them. Their supporters no doubt find out by word of mouth and as above. :?

CarlU

Juniors
I am moving to Miranda soon so I will probably grab myself a membership now so there will still be football team when I come. Probably will change jack squat but anyway.

I'm keen to vote in this election.

My club membership lapsed while I was overseas, does anybody know for sure can I sign up again on Saturday before the game and then vote straight away ? Will I need somebody to second my application ? How many people ?

Will any forumers be about that can second my application ?

Too late I think SoL, you don't need a seconder but if your membership has elapsed for longer than a month I think you'll be starting fresh.

Special K

Coach
I just came around and joined to be a member.

Lets get behind our boys.. Someone should set up a pay pal account or something that we can donate into

Latest posts