What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club's most famous fans

CliffyGC

Juniors
nicko18 said:
CliffyGC said:
Briza said:
During the year that Laurie Passed, I sat next to him on the train from Gosford to Central on numorous occasions - And I gotta say the guy had the Best League brain I have ever come across, and a more passionate bloke you will not find.
He was also helping Kostya Tzu train, both Nationally and Over-Seas.

A True Legend!!.
Thats my goal to be manlys laurie nichols :)

hey mate, i notice you are on brookvale hill and probably part of the cheer squad. What's your first name, and more importantly, which flag do you own? i used to go up that area a couple of years ago when the Northern Eagles were playing and d a big flag of my own.

You're not that Chris bloke are you with the gigantic flag and the red nut? you will be the next Laurie Nicholls mate :lol:
nah mate i live on the goldy so i get to half the home games
Im the pretty big bloke

i was on tele in the golden point game goin off

aqua_duck

Coach
~doggie~diva~ said:
LOL!!! ACE ROCKS!!!
I atke it he's got a criminal record the length of the nile river, served multi stints in Long Bay and runs a successful drug import/export business. ;-)

For Newcastle:Kim Beasley(he was club patron for a while), and Daniel Johns and the boys from Silverchair would also be considered famous I guess.

Goleel said:
David Tua (is that him, the NZ boxer?) is a big Warriors fan.

I remeber a news clip earlier in the season when Tua came to the Warriors and all of the players were asking him for his autograph.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta

- John English

- Petria Thomas, and yes even though she lives in Canberra she has been a life time Parra fan & Peter Sterling was her favourite all time player

- Paul Hogan after the demise of Newtown

- Ray Hadley, you know he does :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Ronnie James Dio ex Sabbath & Dio front man confessed to me and Misty Bee that he loves the Eels :lol:

Frenzy

Juniors
legend said:
Steve Waugh is a Wests Tigers fan, only Mark supports the Dogs.

Apparently David Gallop and Jai Taurima go for the Raiders. Oh, and me too! :D

Nope. Jai Taurima is a Sharks fan. Met him in the club 2 seasons ago and he's a staunch Sharkie.

George Bush, Elizabeth Windsor and Tony Blair are all said to be Sharks fans as well :lol:

izzo

Juniors
Souths -
Ray Martin
Nick Greiner
Tom Cruise :roll:
Russel Crowe
Mike Whitney
Mikey Robbins
Andrew Denton
Bob Carr :roll:
Alan Johns
Owner of Channel 7
Bill Harrigan
Brad Fittler
Peter Frilingos and his Late Father

iggy plop

First Grade
Tony Squires - Dragons
Brian Brown - Dragons

Rebecca Wilson - The Bandwagon bottom lickers :x :x :x :x

beerboy

Juniors
i saw on Rove that Daniel McPherson who use to be on Neighbours now the Bill is an avid Sharkie

Choppies

Coach
yeh Cameron Tait (mac Pherson)

I remember in his 1st episode when he was accused of being a flasher you can see when PC Kerry Young enters the flat draped over a box was a black white and blue jersey (no guesses as to whos team it was)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
southern warrior said:
Goleel said:
David Tua (is that him, the NZ boxer?) is a big Warriors fan.

I remeber a news clip earlier in the season when Tua came to the Warriors and all of the players were asking him for his autograph.
Tua had Puma make him a set of Warriors home and away jerseys with his name across the back which he wears into the ring when he fights.
But the most famous Warriors fan has to be the one and only Mad Butcher, no fan I can think of apart from Laurie Nichols has given so much to his club.