What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club's most famous fans

Sure i read somewhere during final series last season that I think his name is TEWERA MORRISON -aka- JAKE THE MUS was involved motivating or some kind of guest of the warriors..

Montz

Juniors
At the Raiders Vs Warriors Semi, they did a tribal performance to pump the warriors. He also gave Wiki his jersey before the game or somthing because Wiki has the nickname 'the Muss' and is a huge fan aswell i believe.

SP

Bench
Frank Farina (aussie soccer coach) is a Cantebury supporter

i thought Mark Viduka was more of a afl supporter from what ive heard

lambchoprulz

Juniors
I heard that Steve Irwin is a cowboys supporter, but i can't confirm it.and Gordie seems to be pretty big on them too.

ball boy

Bench
Montz said:
At the Raiders Vs Warriors Semi, they did a tribal performance to pump the warriors. He also gave Wiki his jersey before the game or somthing because Wiki has the nickname 'the Muss' and is a huge fan aswell i believe.

He came into the dressing rooms after the game and ruben introduced him 2 all the boys and he stayed in there 4 quite a while

skywalker77

Juniors
Razor said:
The Dragons most famous fan would be Lleyton Spewitt (Kim says she is as well, and has been to 2-3 games, so probably only goes for them because the Spew does)

But he doesn't actually go for them, it was just some publicity thing cos the Dragons were playing the Broncos and Patty Rafter was going for the Broncos so they whacked him in a Dragons jersey and said "hey! you're a dragons supporter tonight."

Matt M

Juniors
Bob Carr claimed he was a Souths supporter when they came back, but really he has no idea about any sport.

Matthew White from Sports Tonight is a Manly supporter I think.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Numerous NZ celebrities are Warriors supporters during the finals series....

:roll: