What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clubs ranked in terms of feralness...

Moffo

Referee
(Note, I choose to leave my team out because i would be biased) :lol:

1 = Most Feral
14 = Least Feral

*Do note, this thread is designed for general humour)

1 - Newcastle (some real shockers amongst this bunch)
2 - Souths (To be fair, there are a lot of scrubs that sit in the stands and support this team
3 - Cronulla (The ones i've met are generally less than civil)
4 - Parramatta (Club oddbod in many respects)
5 - West Tigers (Some old nutters amongst this club who are ridiculously biased)
6 - Brisbane (Feral and dirty)
7 - Roosters (Same as Souths fans, a lot of old school fans who boo at everything)
8 - New Zealand (Quite a few roughnuts but generally not too bad from what i've seen)
9 - St George (Few corker ferals such as the bald guy, but generally quite good)
10 - Manly (Bit dis-interested in the footy but are ok)
11 - Penrith (Quite good from what I've experienced)
12 - Canberra (Public servants, nuff said)
13 - Mebourne (Do their best, quite passionate)
14 - North Qld (Good country folk)

Feel free to criticise and take offense :lol:

hotsnow

Juniors
I realise it's only a minority, but your club has some shockers. Actually I don't call them supporters, they go to the game just to cause trouble.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
8 - New Zealand (Quite a few roughnuts but generally not too bad from what i've seen)

I haven't seen any roughtnuts at Ericsson.

Well, i've seen, but when you talk to them they are good people.

Anonymous

Juniors
Is this in terms of fans? If so Parramatta, bloody fans blame their coach and boo their players off the field.

Broncos supporters are pretty bad, my cousin jumped ship when she found out how well the lions were doing in 2001.

Knightmare

Coach
Bandwagoner- I swear to God, Roosters fans, Lions fans and Swans fans should get together and have a huge gangbang!

Choppies

Coach
ahem we the Roosters have annoying little Teenybobber Bandwagons

I love you Wing *high pitched scream*

p!sses me off to the extremes :evil:

macavity

Referee
1 Bulldogs
2 Parra
(big gap)
3 Penrith
4 WT
5 Broncos
6 StGeorge
7 Newcastle

in terms of 'feralness', no other supporters come close to the top 7.

special mention to the dogs and parra, who have taken feralness to an artform.
The dogs should play in FUBU tracksuits and
Parra in flannos,
so they match the crowd.....
Penrith players should just all grow mullets....
and if i see one more wests fan with a packet of ciggies up their sleeve, i think im going to scream.....
Broncos fans are paranoid 12 toed QLDers... (saw a numberplate the other day, 'QLD - The Smart State' - nearly wet myself....)
while StGeorge fans practice feralness en masse (mostly in the prison system...)
Newcastle is just infected with feral old ladies who shriek and scream and make red&blue baby booties...

if the question was one of 'wankiness', the rooters, broncs and sharks would battle it out....