What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach fed up with Eels

Eels Dude

Coach
who's excusing what???...I'm just making a point.

continue to celebrate the loss, I hope you're having a big night :alcho:

It's not really much of a point unless you elaborate. Do you think we those penalties were conceded due to poor refereeing, or do you think we had poor discipline like most seem to agree on?

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's not really much of a point unless you elaborate. Do you think we lost because of the refs, or do you think we had poor discipline like most seem to agree on?

well maybe you could of asked me the first time without assuming otherwise..

poor discipline is a definite issue.

Eels Dude

Coach
Fair enough Stagger, the players look like they are frustrated with each other and it's showing in that sense.

Suitman

Post Whore
souths won the lottery when they got rid of sandow and brought up adam reynolds no way in hell they would take him back

What a stupid f**king comment, which is typical of the hysteria on here atm.
Souths did everything they possibly could to keep him. They didn't get rid of him at all.
Remember Russell being pissed off to the max that he lost him? Tweeting exageratted contract figures?
Why do people talk such shit on here?

Suity

Someone

Bench
the suggestion might not be that souths wanted him to go, but maybe they are better for it. Reynolds is on fire atm and sandow is sinking. I know who would be laughing.

Avenger

Immortal
Kearney has got to discover a miracle cure soon. He's job is definetly on the line. You can only give so many benefits of the doubts to the coaching staff.

How this f**king bloke is still the coach is f**king beyond me. His record for us has been atrocious. The players are not that bad, they are simply not responding to the boss. Kearney must go ASAP. f**k him, his academy, his vision, his boring post match media conferences, his recruitment, his perseverance with shit players, his complete vibe. He needs to f**king go.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
How this f**king bloke is still the coach is f**king beyond me. His record for us has been atrocious. The players are not that bad, they are simply not responding to the boss. Kearney must go ASAP. f**k him, his academy, his vision, his boring post match media conferences, his recruitment, his perseverance with shit players, his complete vibe. He needs to f**king go.

So do you reckon we should get rid of him?

Suitman

Post Whore
Do you know what I think M.E? I reckon he will get the arse soon and Ricky Stuart will be his successor. I'm not a fan of Stuart but I think he will get the gig.

lol.

You're not a fan of the current coach so you want to replace him with someone you're not a fan of?

Suity

Anyone but Ricky please...... He's shit. How about Hasler? he's a disloyal prick that would jump at a dollar or two.

Avenger

Immortal
lol.

You're not a fan of the current coach so you want to replace him with someone you're not a fan of?

Suity

No Suity, I don't want Stuart to get the gig it's just that I think he will. I would get Brian Smith back or Jason Taylor.

I think we were a lot better today than we have been to date, Sharks defence needs some credit they were every good in defence.
Both teams made a few too many handling errors and we gave away too many penalties.
Hayne was outstanding, Paulo was good, Keating was good in defence but didn't spark much attack. Sandow looks to be playing injuried, Roberts is going ok but trying too hard. I think it was the forwards that let us down again today like they did last week, i can see why we start Allgood instead of Mannah, doesn't make sence.

eels_fan

First Grade
In all honest, I'd say if we don't pick up a win between the tigers game and the bye (tigers, dogs, raiders) then it will be bye bye. 1 from 10 just can't be accepted in any form of completion sport in the world

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone but Ricky please...... He's shit. How about Hasler? he's a disloyal prick that would jump at a dollar or two.

Hasler is under contract. Bellamy and Bennett are the next obvious ones that you would pick but both will not leave their current gigs. However the reality is that the only coaches available are Brian Smith, Jason Taylor, Nathan Brown and maybe Ivan Cleary if Penrith keep losing.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Maybe everything is going exactly to Kearneys plan. We don't know because we don't know the details of the plan.
Although if it is going to plan it must be a pretty shit plan.