What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach fed up with Eels

IFR33K

Coach
Wether or not SK has a five year plan is irrelevant. Generally we would expect to see some kind of progress from one year to the next. I haven't seen anything to suggest that next year will be any better than this year. In fact it looks as though we have gone backward, sinse 2011.

If DA wasn't good enough cause we missed the semis in 2010, than SK ain't worthy of tying his laces.

mickdo

Coach
If we went back to Smith we'd have to make sure the contract had a clause so he could be sacked the moment we make a GF ;-)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Wether or not SK has a five year plan is irrelevant. Generally we would expect to see some kind of progress from one year to the next. I haven't seen anything to suggest that next year will be any better than this year. In fact it looks as though we have gone backward, sinse 2011.

If DA wasn't good enough cause we missed the semis in 2010, than SK ain't worthy of tying his laces.

We were bad in 2010 but we still won 10 games even with alot of distractions going on in the background.

At the moment winning 10 games seems like only a dream.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Because what Kearney is putting into place doesn't breed immediate success. That's all I'm basing my opinion on.
A lot of stuff has been going on that most of us don't know about. To sack him now just throws all that out the window and takes us back to where we were 18 months ago. By next year, I expect to start seeing the tangible evidence of what is now being put into place.
That's what I'm basing my thoughts on.

Suity

tall_building_collapsing.jpg

Suity Constructions Representative talking to client...
"Mrs Gullible, please be patient with us.
It may appear shoddy right now but we're only 18 months into completing this 36 month project....."

IFR33K

Coach
We were bad in 2010 but we still won 10 games even with alot of distractions going on in the background.

At the moment winning 10 games seems like only a dream.

Atleast in 2010 we were competitive, and still a chance of finals with 3 rounds to go.

Mind you it would of been a difficult job for DA, knowing that fatboy flew to Melbourne in April, to interview SK.

There was obviously dramas from day 1 between the board and DA, and us making the GF prolonged his tenure by 12 months.

Ratchy

Juniors
Because what Kearney is putting into place doesn't breed immediate success. That's all I'm basing my opinion on.
A lot of stuff has been going on that most of us don't know about. To sack him now just throws all that out the window and takes us back to where we were 18 months ago. By next year, I expect to start seeing the tangible evidence of what is now being put into place.
That's what I'm basing my thoughts on.

Suity

Care to share what is going on that most don't know about

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Probably? Replace that with definitely and you're correct. You'd have a good time though. Probably.

Suity

I'm onto you. You'd most likely ambush me with Jake, Bigfella, Mickdo, and Poupou. Call me a whiney little bitch then beat my head in.
I'm steering clear of you loose cannons thankyou very much.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm onto you. You'd most likely ambush me with Jake, Bigfella, Mickdo, and Poupou. Call me a whiney little bitch then beat my head in.

There's so many other names you forgot to add that would likely ambush you.
We all love you though. I even spoke to some today that said they like you. I was flabergasted.

Suity

mickdo

Coach

Nah, I'd back you up against Suity. Bastard still owes me a beer. ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
as some one said earlier, we looked better with McGuire at 7, thats a worry

Sugar

Bench
as some one said earlier, we looked better with McGuire at 7, thats a worry
What has happened to Sandow at Parra ?
When he left us I was peeved, although he had his faults he had a spark about him and a game breaker.
I was hoping Maguire could coach some structure into him but at Parra its all gone out the window.
He's put on a few, lost interest, lost his spark and seems love of the game has vanished.
Is he carrying an injury or has SK strangled his natural game ?
Not fitting in with the team ?

As much as I hate him him for leaving (Reynolds is coming along nicely) I hope he gets his groove back as he's great to watch on his day.

*No Malice or Trolling Meant here*