What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaching options...

evil_p091280

Juniors
1. Hornby - def has the football brain and had respect of others as captain. Maybe too soon.
2. Nathan Brown - went well as a rookie coach, going great in England.
3. Choc Mundine - he brings out the best in troubled players...
4. Tim Sheens - I don't rate him but he has experience.
5. Steve Price - I have no real reason to keep him apart from he a nice guy.
6. The Gaz - might help them remember how to attack.
7. Bart Cummings - trains melb cup winners. Need heart for that.
8. David Waite - if anyone can find him, took an average 1996 team to the gf.

Take your pick, however I'd personally go number 2. He doesn't get the credit he deserves when he started at the drags as coach. People only remember the slap.

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
1. Hornby - def has the football brain and had respect of others as captain. Maybe too soon.
2. Nathan brown - went well as a rookie coach, going great in england.
3. Choc mundine - he brings out the best in troubled players...
4. Tim sheens - i don't rate him but he has experience.
5. Steve price - i have no real reason to keep him apart from he a nice guy.
6. The gaz - might help them remember how to attack.
7. Bart cummings - trains melb cup winners. Need heart for that.
8. David waite - if anyone can find him, took an average 1996 team to the gf.

Take your pick, however i'd personally go number 2. He doesn't get the credit he deserves when he started at the drags as coach. People only remember the slap.

anyone but the chinless one. End of thread

tumbidragon

First Grade
God I'd love to see Waite back again. Now there's a coach who could squeeze blood from a stone! Just did a quick wiki. Apparently has had nothing to do with the game since '06. Apart from that, I hope Doust has either Stone or Taylor on speed dial.

64 Dragon

Coach

nrlnrl

First Grade
With the election not far away I thought it was a timely performance, a vote of confidence for Steve Price

FlameThrower

Bench
Daniel Anderson / Neil Henry / Rick Stone / Jason Taylor. Now with Raiders. / Cowboys and possibly Tigers maybe to dump Potter...again we may end up with no options. Tonight has highlighted one key element. We are no longer a Team...No spirit at all.

Btw -I don't think Sheens is real world option as he would not be onboard till March, and Brian Smith is over in US with Tomahawks.

Father Ted

First Grade
Tonight has highlighted one key element. We are no longer a Team...No spirit at all.

QUOTE]

The other highlighted thing is how very, very slow our board does things.. It's a new century and we need to man up or move out at front office level if winning is want we want to do..

blacksafake

First Grade
Don't want smith near the place he has showed in recent times his mentality with his tirades on Gallen etc.Not sold on sheens.Would be happy with Taylor,Henry or Walters.Lets hope it ain't Mcgregor or Millward.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I hope some of you guys on here that have connections can pass on news of a big announcement that's happening next week

Latest posts