What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 30

R-15-3

Bench
Looks like our top 31* is finalised besides the 22* that have played so far this year *including Finucane

We have

JC
Hosking
Healey
Gabrael
Puru
Berrell
Dykes
Taukamo
Rodwell

IMO that’s to heavy on the not likely to play rookies.

Eion

First Grade
I dunno, imagine most squads would be similar.

JC, and to a lesser extent Dykes, are banging down the door of firsts if injury free. Our 2 hookers are needed, one for the future and one if BB ever gets injured. Gabrael is a centre prospect soon if injuries happen.

Eion

First Grade
You mean like now when the first 3 options for right wing are all injured?

He just played wing for NSW U19s
iirc.
There’s 2 very capable backup wingers in SS and Hiroti. It’s unfortunate they aren’t available. Gabrael is there for the future and to keep him happy / loved

DJDL

Bench
There’s 2 very capable backup wingers in SS and Hiroti. It’s unfortunate they aren’t available. Gabrael is there for the future and to keep him happy / loved

That's what I meant - they're unavailable, so why not give him a run instead of trying to fashion a winger out of DA?

He did the same thing with Stonestreet while Tracey was around.
Granted, Tracey did a fair job, but I'd like to see a 19yo gun given a chance when opportunity arises.
Particularly when it's only for one match.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah we don’t. Fitzy is very cautious about the young guys and it’s largely seemed to have worked with Tom and Iro.

There’s a chance Fitzy does the shuffle and doesn’t actually play Atko on the wing