What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaching options...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Sacking Steve Price & replacing him with McGregor or Sheens, is the equivelant of a cancer survivor contracting HIV.

blacksafake

First Grade
What will happen is that price will be given a month & if he is no good (which we all know now) after this time he will be replaced my Mcgregor with Millward as assistant & so the in house promotion continues. ;-)

Gomarchin

Juniors
The PRICE is not right and never was.
MacGregor should not be anywhere near our first grade team and the same goes for Millward.

What is wrong with Doust and the board?? They should accept full responsibility and resign NOW for A) Signing Price in the first place B) Re-signing Price for a further 2 years after winning 3 games and losing 3 games and C) For brining the famouns REDV club into disrepute.

Hang your heads in shame Doust/Board.

dragondonar1

Juniors
Taylor in charge of rorters attack
Arthur in charge of eagles defence

I would go with Arthur on a three year deal. All the players say he is a good player manager and coach. Taylors been on the nose before.

BradMackay

Juniors
I think Doust will have learnt from chasing Bellamy so publicly to do a behind closed door recruitment of a new coach. Like the Widdop surprise I think the coach is someone we may not have considered. At this stage I would take Kevin Walters or anyone with no connections to Doust or Illawarra or the Dragons.

RedVDave

First Grade
If the rumours are true and Anderson wants out of the refs job or vice versa I would take him in a heart beat, finally got the underperforming Warriors into a GF in 2002 then took a terrible Eels sqaud into the GF and only lost by 7 points to an $2,000,000 over the salary cap team.

BradMackay

Juniors
If the rumours are true and Anderson wants out of the refs job or vice versa I would take him in a heart beat, finally got the underperforming Warriors into a GF in 2002 then took a terrible Eels sqaud into the GF and only lost by 7 points to an $2,000,000 over the salary cap team.

Agreed. Daniel Anderson is better option then Henry.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Watched the pressed. He'll knows why. Something to do. Same crap every week. Does he conduct pre game gee ups like this. Price has no idea and should quit . As Dirty Harry said 'a man must know his limitations '.
Steve go back to carrying he water.

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Brad Arthur ticks all the boxes. I remember reading that dragons were talking to him just prior to having a brain snap and signing chinless on Anzac day. He has coached widdop and Thompson. He has the storm pedigree like macguire and manly are flying.

Steelman

Juniors
Sheens is most likely I reckon

St phil ur on the money sheens has always been and still is the clubs preferred option as their next coach but im told today that there is interest at board level for Jason Taylor. How much interest is yet to be seen..

(From the insider who has found his niche);-)

Latest posts