What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So that’s a ‘no’ then.

Why have you said this then?
I'm medical.
Sorry that's all
As I have stated before I work in the medical staff
I can tell you that Mary will not listen to the medical staff opinion he sometimes thinks he nows better .

So what treatment did Cody get to make him recover so quickly?

Don’t be ashamed, it’s a chance to shine..

Dragonsamy

Bench
There you go again trying to score points you are a troll and not even very good at that. I will never answer any question you ask me.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There you go again trying to score points you are a troll and not even very good at that. I will never answer any question you ask me.
Please don’t deflect.

Don’t answer it for me.

Answer it for your own credibility.

Are you, or are you not, part of the dragons medical team like you’ve previously claimed?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You can shut me up by backing up your claim of being on the dragons medical staff.

You don’t have to identify yourself as that’s against forum rules, but if you can back up your claim I’ll shut up.

Crush

Coach
On Ramsay, I would be getting him straight into the team on the wing as soon as he is fit.
Give him the rest of the season there and see where we are at next year.

possm

Coach
It is now time to drop Ravalawa for Ramsey. Give Saab another couple of games on the right-wing to see if he comes good.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Cody Ramsay should be selected when he is fit. Saab stands around watching opposition wingers like Cotric score tries and is useless taking the high ball. He is not that fast and does not run hard or react quickly. If Ravalawa stuffs up again we should promote Feagai or Sauni-Esau. It is no good keeping good young players in training only with no Canterbury Cup or Jersey Flegg. The same probably applies to Blacker who should have had a go in NRL by now. Sailor should also get a run. Both Gasniers played First Grade under 20 along with Reddy.

Cody Ramsay should be selected when he is fit. Saab stands around watching opposition wingers like Cotric score tries and is useless taking the high ball. He is not that fast and does not run hard or react quickly. If Ravalawa stuffs up again we should promote Feagai or Sauni-Esau. It is no good keeping good young players in training only with no Canterbury Cup or Jersey Flegg. The same probably applies to Blacker who should have had a go in NRL by now. Sailor should also get a run. Both Gasniers played First Grade under 20 along with Reddy.

Cody is a very promising junior

I expect that by next pre-season he will begin to compete for a spot in our backline at fullback or wing. He doesn’t appear to be timid at all.

Saab was marginally better this week.

Before we declare him a bust I would give the kid another 6-8 first grade games to see what he has got. He managed to field Zac’s flick pass and time his pass inside perfectly.

He needs some time to develop in defence to make better decisions. Helps enormously if the same players play inside of the winger for several weeks. Needs some skill training timing his leap under the high ball. Has the size and height.

Latest posts