What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

Como Connection

First Grade
No, next I will be saying
1 Holmes
2 Saab
3 Lomax
4 Ravalawa (I would want to see him given a run at centre the rest of the season)
5 Ramsey
6 Hunt
7 Norman
13 Frizell
12 T Sims
11 Ford (If he shows he is up to it this year)
10 Graham (There isn't anyone else available this year, I would wait until next year and go hard for TKO from Easts)

We would still have JDB money available. Flegler would be my target to replace him in 21, if he is JDB was found guilty.
9 McInnes
8 Vaughan
14 Lucky (to play lock)
15 K Sims
16 Timm
17 TBC

It would be an inexperienced 2, 3, 4 and 5, but they all could be success stories.

But if we can't land Holmes's signature, which is being realistic, then yes a backline of
1 Schiller
2 Saab
3 Lomax
4 Rava
5 Ramsey
6 Hunt
7 Norman
could be our best option.
No Silverman!
CC

Ramsey looks the goods.
Like Changa, but with Michael Beattie's hair.
I'll bet he is hoping that his First Grade breakthrough will be delayed until 2022 so that McIdiot can't play him off the bench as a middle forward for 7 minutes every 3rd week.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Outstanding mullet and great speed and skills, seeing talent like that and young Jayden Sullivan makes you really think we missed a trick not signing an older head like Cronk or Maloney that don't have a heap of years blocking their progression but invaluable experience.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Looks like a clone of a young Dugan. All legs n arms with an awkward, yet effective running style... Better passing game though. Best of luck kid!

nontime111

Juniors
with us hopefully!
Lock him up long term a natural! Fullback is along with centres our weakest position so to have him coming through to compete with Schiller hopefully things will come good for us specially with Sailor , Ford and Ravi here, throw in Sullivan yes if they all come good in a few years well at least have a chance again and be up near the top hopefully another decade of total dominance like the 80s!
Raw amazing talent for a NEW better coach to make into a champion team

possm

Coach
with us hopefully!
Lock him up long term a natural! Fullback is along with centres our weakest position so to have him coming through to compete with Schiller hopefully things will come good for us specially with Sailor , Ford and Ravi here, throw in Sullivan yes if they all come good in a few years well at least have a chance again and be up near the top hopefully another decade of total dominance like the 80s!
We are always trying to cover up mistakes of the present with hopes for the future. You know with a good management team we could have both.

Just astute signings now with an eye for talent of the future.

Last edited:

Wittenberg

Juniors
Yeah he looks good on these clips, can’t pass but he looks good against those kids. One to watch and to lock up for a while but let’s not pick him for Origin just yet.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
If he doesn't make it as a fullback, then I think he will definitely make it as a winger. He is apt under the high ball. He is quick, he can bring kick returns back with gusto and is a try scoring machine, all traits suited to today's wingers. If he doesn't become our future fullback, then a wing pairing of Ramsey and Saab looks pretty good to me. Maybe Schiller can be our fullback? Saab and Ramsey could even be our wingers by next season, if I was coach.

Yes-add the Feagais and Sullivan- wait about three years- and SGI will be a force to be reckoned with- if our Board doesn't stuff it up- and that's a HUGE if.

George Dragon

Juniors
with us hopefully!
Schiller in action

Latest posts