What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I wish they would not put so much pressure on the kid. With the right coaching and guidance on and off the field he will most probably make it and be a star.
But not just yet

Agreed mate.
Pretty hard to live up to expectations when people start calling you, Jesus.

In saying that, we could do with a small miracle in the coaching department.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Agreed mate.
Pretty hard to live up to expectations when people start calling you, Jesus.

In saying that, we could do with a small miracle in the coaching department.

But we do have a Mary - with a rather less than immaculate concept of coaching, & requiring a tad more than divine intervention to find redemption from his crucifying of The Saints & persecution of its juniors consigned to Purgatory.

No conversion for this Paul
No road to Damascus
No ascension of the Ladder - as his Apostles betray him.
No resurrection or JC for this JV

More likely Devils & demons

Dragsters

First Grade
a41d92a0-73fb-45b9-85f5-8e70a856d513-jpeg.35171

P.S Thanks Old Kogarah Boy 1

He looks like a proper fullback!

All the necessary skills plus supports well up the guts.

He's worth a real good look...

BLM01

First Grade
Every time he drops the ball do the fans call out “Jesus Christ “ :grin::rolling_eyes::grin:

In all seriousness let’s hope he’s able to take the next step up. The club needs youngster who’s able to bring the fans to their feet.
We also have James Schiller who has not attracted mainstream media headlines just yet but also has a good step and pace and can pass + Dell's son. Fullback future is good at the Dragons.
It is now selecting and nurturing the right one as you cant keep em all if they are all NRL bound. Just keep Mary away from the nurturing part.
So it tells me Zac should be told where his future lies at centre..not a stop gap until one of these young ones are ready. Why Mary has to publicly tell people Zac has 1st crack I dont understand or again is throwing Zac in there the easy decision for Mc85 without working too hard on Dufty and co and making a hard decision being a mate with a player....who knows!
For Round 1..Dufty or Sailor would still be in front for me

Last edited:

possm

Coach
We also have James Schiller who has not attracted mainstream media headlines just yet but also has a good step and pace and can pass + Dell's son. Fullback future is good at the Dragons.
It is now selecting and nurturing the right one as you cant keep em all if they are all NRL bound.
SGI needs to resist any thought of retaining outside backs Aitken, Lafai and any others who do not perform well in 2020. I believe it better to promote a speedy young gun who is lacking experience than keeping these plodders who are just a road block.

BLM01

First Grade
SGI needs to resist any thought of retaining outside backs Aitken, Lafai and any others who do not perform well in 2020. I believe it better to promote a speedy young gun who is lacking experience than keeping these plodders who are just a road block.
Back on your dynamic duo centre agenda Possm which I think most on here agree with.
I was trying to talk abaout our fullback future prospects

possm

Coach
Back on your dynamic duo centre agenda Possm which I think most on here agree with.
I was trying to talk abaout our fullback future prospects
As for fullback, we have Lomax in the early rounds of 2020; tlet's see how he goes. In my opinion Ramsey and Shillington coming through. Our young speedsters will light up the Dragon crowd and see gate takings surge.

BLM01

First Grade
As for fullback, we have Lomax in the early rounds of 2020; tlet's see how he goes. In my opinion Ramsey and Shillington coming through. Our young speedsters will light up the Dragon crowd and see gate takings surge.
Shillington...ha..love big Dave!
Schiller is his name, dont discount Young Dell as a fullback prospect either.
Back on my Zac fullback agenda and it is a waste of time and I hope a smoke screen for something or someone else.
Lafai to retire..hurt...do not discount that out either

Dragonsamy

Bench
While I agree with what is said before.
Re Fullbacks etc.
I think Lafai will be tapped on the shoulder and will leave.
Possible to ESL .
But Euan will be retained I hope I'm wrong but that's how I see it.

possm

Coach
Shillington...ha..love big Dave!
Schiller is his name, dont discount Young Dell as a fullback prospect either.
Back on my Zac fullback agenda and it is a waste of time and I hope a smoke screen for something or someone else.
Lafai to retire..hurt...do not discount that out either
Shiller, yea that is what I meant to say; thanks.

Lomax signed long term and given first crack at fullback. I hope he kills it there but if not, I'm sure he will be our long term right centre.

Like Lomax, I'm sure both Ramsey and Shiller would be comfortable anywhere in a first grade back five position.

I see Sailor in the five-eighth position. So his long term retention will depend largely on the availability of Norman. Sullivan is the natural replacement for Hunt over the next few years.

Apart from being an emergency replacement in 2020, I don't see Dufty holding down a first grade spot at SGI.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Why Mary has to publicly tell people Zac has 1st crack I dont understand ...

Yes BLM01
- a weirdly predictable shit-for-brains statement & a smack in the mouth to any junior or prospective buy like Mitchell (or incumbent FFS) hoping to impress in a preseason!

But let’s cut to the chase, as that too is so predictable after 6 years of Fu*kwit certainty:

It’s REALLY to publicly announce that his mate Aitken is staying at 3 - simple as that.

no ifs or buts
just suck it up

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Shiller, yea that is what I meant to say; thanks.

Lomax signed long term and given first crack at fullback. I hope he kills it there but if not, I'm sure he will be our long term right centre.

Like Lomax, I'm sure both Ramsey and Shiller would be comfortable anywhere in a first grade back five position.

I see Sailor in the five-eighth position. So his long term retention will depend largely on the availability of Norman. Sullivan is the natural replacement for Hunt over the next few years.

Apart from being an emergency replacement in 2020, I don't see Dufty holding down a first grade spot at SGI.
Possm..LOL...Schiller..not Shiller ;):p:)
I am a big Lomax fan for a few reasons but a NRL fullback....no.... I will say no more
I wait to see if he plays there first and / or proves me wrong
I think your other assessments this time are close to the mark

possm

Coach
I revert to the safety of copy and past; Schiller.

Please mark you post and just send me a smile when/if Lomax kills it at fullback during the first 6 rounds.

Latest posts