What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coe = Prince is biggest diver in NRL

munge

Juniors
Carneys was a nothing incident and PRince was stupid for staying down as it just slowed down the play and their chances of a try.

Kilkenny

Coach
Everyone needs to get a grip on reality.

All players will stay down if it means some advantage in term of a penalty.

There was a furore over the soccer world cup but 'diving' is equally common place in the NRL and frankly I have no issue with it.

If you get hit accross the chops stay down and wait for the officials to have a look. All players in all clubs do it. It is a fact of life and we all need to accept that is the way it is.

Dazzat

First Grade
Anasta is a disgrace. Stays does so the video ref is called into play.

Prince's 'hit' on Carney was a feather-slap.

Carney and Anasta are both disgraces.

The dive by Carney was f**king pathetic, likewise with Anasta just staying down with it.

I'd rule Carney out for a week just because of his dive, not because of hitting Prince.

effnic

Bench
Im pretty sure there is not one fan in here that can say a player from there team has never taken a dive, it seems to be apart of our game now, the players (and i mean all players from all teams) are coached to do whatever it takes to get an advatage, and in this day and age a penalty usually results in a try.

fourplay

Juniors
He got hit square in the jaw with a swinging arm. How was it a dive?

If you'd ever been hit before you'd know that the jaw is like a button for KO's. His whole head rocked. At best he would of been dazed and disorientated.

A dive is when there is no real contact and a player stays down for a penalty, like Carney did when he ran into Prince after offloading.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
A dive is when there is no real contact and a player stays down for a penalty, as Carney did when he ran into Prince after offloading.

:lol:

Does everyone here have their eyes painted on?

"No real contact"

Bahahahaha...

Not disagreeing that he milked it at all (not nearly as much as Anasta mind you) but please...

fourplay

Juniors
:lol:

Does everyone here have their eyes painted on?

"No real contact"

Bahahahaha...

Not disagreeing that he milked it at all (not nearly as much as Anasta mind you) but please...

Please what?

There was nothing in it at all as Gould said.

Do you think Carney was hurt after running into Prince?

and do you live in a bubble? :lol:

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Was at Suncorp tonight and live i had no doubt Carney took a dive. We were denied a replay on the big screen due to advertising.

sovereign

Juniors
Carney dived, Prince milked it but he got hit with a decent shot on the jaw and it deserved a penalty anyway.

Carney was barely touched and he stayed down.. then anasta was disgraceful.

Tom Ace

Bench
Anasta is a disgrace. Stays does so the video ref is called into play.

Prince's 'hit' on Carney was a feather-slap.

Carney and Anasta are both disgraces.

I'm sorry, I don't quite know what you think Anasta and Carney are.

innsaneink

Referee
Prince is a cat, is under the thumb, his missus wears the pants, he's a disgrace to the male species

mrpwnd

Bench
Who gives a sh*t?
It's fair to say most players are willing to go to those sorts of lengths to win.