What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffee.......

chileman

Coach
How do you like your coffee and are you an instant coffee or filter coffee drinker. Only when I'm desperate do I drink instant, I love my coffee filtered in our drip filter machine or in a french press and I like it strong, with a dash of milk and with two sugars.....I could drink it black but prefer that dash of milk or cream! :D Having one right now actually........

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree wholeheartedly....Farmers Union or Oak Iced Coffee>>>>Hot Coffee

In a cup...someone had to say it.

I used to drink 6-7 flat whites a day but have given up coffee and not only drink tea.

Monk

Referee
dont drink tea, cant drink coffee...
the only form of coffee (if thats what you call it) i can drink is...

Drumroll...

Vanilla Latte, 1 suger...

cant you tell i am a roosters fan?

Cloud9

Easts fans are qualified to answer this question.
I recommend the iced coffee from Maccas, if its still available.

The Preacher

First Grade
I drink tea 90% of the time. The coffee we have at home is International Roast. The Mrs. has one every morning, extra strong and plenty of milk.
I just drink Lipton Intense tea bags.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Unfortunately Melbourne breeds coffee snobs and I am one of them. I cannot deal with a badly made coffee with burnt milk. Usually stick to a good tea or occasionally an espresso or macciato.

6 or 7 Nescafe blend 43's per day. White, strong, no sugar.

Can't drink tea at all. When I first started working 30 years ago, they had a tea lady. She would come around twice a day and give everyone a cup of tea or coffee. One day she didn't have coffee so I had a cup of tea. Made me throw my guts up and I've never had one since.

I don't buy coffee out much, the last time I did was at a Jamaica blue and it tasted worse than I imagine frog spawn would taste. Tepid too, made me go home and put the kettle on immediately.

Latest posts