What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke Zero

Gene Krupa

Referee
Just tried the new coke that's been released.

http://www.cocacolazero.com/

Like Diet Coke but based on the original Coke formula, not a new one like Diet Coke was.

Not too bad actually. I probably will buy it from now on in Coke machines if I see it due to the fact it has no sugar in it.

What do you think?

RABK

Referee
It will be the biggest product launch in Australia in 22 years. We had a meeting with coke executives at our store last year about all this, they believe this product will increase their GP 7% and for a multi billion dollar company that is a massive increase.

I believe the official launch will be on Australia day with all major supermarkets to have tonnes of promotional material up.

Taste good and with no sugar, great move by coke.

Risa

Bench
Haven't tried it but the marketing guy at work showed us it. Hopefully he gets more samples in!

axie

Juniors
It's just diet coke with a more marketable name. The difference between the two is that they reduced the levels of aspartame slightly and upped the acesulfame potassium levels.

Stick with water.
and beer.

axie

Juniors
Yah you are right Gene, I jumped the gun ... the Diet Coke we get here was a new recipe, where the Diet Coke or Coke Light as it's called in some euro countries has been based on the original recipe since the New Coke debacle. So we are getting the euro Diet Coke with the adjusted aspartame and acesulfame potassium levels.

Either way, do yourself a favour and drink water.

MrCharisma

Bench
axie said:
Yah you are right Gene, I jumped the gun ... the Diet Coke we get here was a new recipe, where the Diet Coke or Coke Light as it's called in some euro countries has been based on the original recipe since the New Coke debacle. So we are getting the euro Diet Coke with the adjusted aspartame and acesulfame potassium levels.

Either way, do yourself a favour and drink water.

Can you speak English or Arabic for me please.... asopart-what now.... and aces-who?

PrideKnight

Bench
mags, its cancer in a can...

i think the zero is ok, but it tastes flat, like when u leave the lid off for a few hours

Misanthrope

Staff member
So it has articifical sweeteners? If so, I'd rather just drink regular Coke and pass on the side effects.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Coke is nasty. If you're a heavy drinker, try giving the crap up for a while and see how you feel. It will be the worst period of your life.

Stranger

Coach
Alex28 said:
it apparently has more caffeine in it as well...

Bonus!

I usually have atleast a can a day, but in saying that, i do alot of exercise to burn it off...

I haven't seen it around but I'm keen to give it a try. I only drink sugar free softies, so I'm always on the look out for new ones. So far my favourite is Solo Sub... I could bathe in that stuff.