What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke Zero

Alex28

Coach
I've read in another forum that part of their campaign for publicising Coke Zero is by starting topics on internet forums to get people talking about it.

So Gene...how much are you getting? ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just because the majority of consumers seem to have been sucked in by this, I'm going to make a point of not drinking Coke Zero. I got sucked in by the Cherry Coke hype and the sons of bitches took it away from me.

For me, Portello is where it's at.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah I am looking forward to this as I am a Coke addict and I could do with less sugar in the diet. It isnt here in Goulburn yet, but I am heading up to Newcastle tomorrow for a few days to visit with relo's. Where in Newy are you guys getting it from?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Pretty much anywhere now. Best to try the shopping centres to be sure.

I wish I was gtting something from Coke Alex. A few dozen sample cartons wouldn't go astray!

I really liked Cherry Coke too. It was something different. Lime Coke sucked though. So does Vanilla.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vanilla coke is awesome, Cherry coke was very meh.

I still love Vanilla Coke. I gave it up for Lent one year, and it was near impossible. As for Cherry, it was nice on occasion, but tasted too much like regular coke if you had it too often.

thuganomics

Coach
Never really got hooked on Vanilla coke, much like the Cherry one.

Coke Zero is fairly good, probably better then Regular.

Big Tim

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Taste good and with no sugar, great move by coke.

I believe that Pepsi were the ones who used the original sugar free Cola drink. Personally I think that Coke is scared of Pepsi. Coke Zero bottles look suspiciously like Pepsi Max bottles. Same colour lids, same colour labels.

Ive tried both, I can tell you this much.....

Pepsi Max is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than Coke Zero. Coke Zero tastes flat, Pepsi Max doesnt.

Parki

Bench
believe that Pepsi were the ones who used the original sugar free Cola drink. Personally I think that Coke is scared of Pepsi. Coke Zero bottles look suspiciously like Pepsi Max bottles. Same colour lids, same colour labels.

Ive tried both, I can tell you this much.....

Pepsi Max is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than Coke Zero. Coke Zero tastes flat, Pepsi Max doesnt.

pfft...... whatever dude

coke is 10000000000000000000000 times better than pepsi

pepsi can just die a vicious death as far as im concerned

I never think it's a good move to disagree with someone bigger than you and agree with someone smaller than you, but nonetheless I've gotta go with parki here.

I tried Coke Zero today and really liked it, whereas I can't stand Pepsi Max.

Parki

Bench
I never think it's a good move to disagree with someone bigger than you and agree with someone smaller than you, but nonetheless I've gotta go with parki here.

I tried Coke Zero today and really liked it, whereas I can't stand Pepsi Max.

its never a good idea to disagree with someone who harnesses the power of shannon noll at every opportunity more to the point

i also tried coke zero today, and i must say i was impressed.... its like coke without the edge, which is nice in my books

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pepsi Max tastes like bottled ball sweat. I heard as much from people who I can't name.

I tried Coke Zero today, despite saying I wouldn't. It was like diet coke, but with flavour.

IanG

Coach
The first impression I got was it was gonna be Coke's answer to Pepsi Max. No surprise to me that Diet Coke was a different formula. Personally I think Diet Coke tastes like making love in a canoe (You can figure out the punchline for yourself)
As for Vanilla Coke, Get that sh*t down to forensics

Alex28

Coach
Same here Cainen - it's nowhere near as good as Coke. Coke Zero tastes pretty flat and is kinda dull in flavour...